Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Idea: Operation Serum Espionage

pwismal

Attention, Grineer biologists and soldiers!
      At this moment, I am already readying the serum that will thrust into a Grineer's bloodstream, Making it's composite of the body made entirely of cells that will boost it's strenght, And making it incredibly a large juggernaut of bloodlust and thirst for killing our opposing factions, The Tenno, The Corpus, And the everlastingly abominated Infestation. There will be an antioxidant that will propose to disable these Grineer into harming Grineer personnel. I dub these supersoldiers as Grineer Immortals. Should the Twin Queens allow me to do this, I will immediately enstablish a Grineer Tech Outpost at Uranus at a hidden place where in no Tenno nor the Lotus can know. I have dispatched my chosen colleagues and biologists in order to allow me to conduct these research. Should the Tenno try to meddle in our affairs, I will have set of already imbued Grineer Immortals to dispatch of them whereas i will be posessing an ultimate version of the serum in order to have a back-up plan.

Esteemed researcher,
Tyl Regor.

- -  -
Tenno,
        I have received an intercepted transmission of Tyl Regor proposing a large set of 'Grineer Immortals'. These Grineer soldiers are the ones imbued with a serum that will gradually boost their strenght to immense proportions rendering them unstoppable by any means. I cannot make this message any long. Should i put more time in this notification, The Grineer would have already ascended into breaking the barrier that widens the gap between the superiority that the Grineer can't uphold. You will have to undergo an Espionage mission. Go into Sedna where there are coveted Grineer pods that hold the Immortals still undergoing the process. The Grineer will be able to press certain buttons that route electrical signals that will release the soldiers that will fight. These soldiers are drastically powerful even at half-complete stages, And are a force to be reckoned with. You will have to employ stealth in order to accomplish this mission. After doing this, And once you have reached into the bowels of the lab's underground bowels, You must now input a Datamass that will aid in stopping the serum's processing into the soldiers in the capsules. I will open a secret entrance that will lead you directly to extraction after this. Be careful, Tenno. Though i cannot be sure that you will make it back alive.

Lotus

- - -
Tenno,
    I have done and have finished decoding the coordinates to where Tyl Regor is hiding at Uranus, He has been hiding in a secretly-hidden fortress that is located down beneath the earth of Uranus. I will give blueprints in order to craft an antibiotic in order to reverse the upgraded version of the serums. Fortunately, There are Infesteds that have been sprawling over some parts on Jupiter. The Corpus has chosen to aid us in the sake of profit and for their well-being to avoid them being enslaved by the Grineer. Collect Infested samples and use it in order to create the Corruptant Blueprint that i have distributed to you. Go to the secret fortress and input this into the large control system that holds the most vile and highly ultimate serum that Tyl Regor has in hiatus. Once you have done this, Immediately escape with the now-imbued Corruptant with the serum, And inject it into the chamber that holds the serum that is distributed on secret channels on specific Grineer soldiers trapped in capsules.

Lotus
- - -
The event's mode is Espionage. This will employ stealth. During this event, The players will be able to uphold on using the 'Concept' button or 'X' by default in order to adapt with stealthy procedures, The alarm reset is present with no broken lights found within the tileset, The tileset is likened to that of a Grineer mining set with several rocky entrances that lead you to the main objective. The player gets to see Grineer soldiers of all kinds trapped within capsules while embued with red lights. I'm talking about the first objective wherein Lotus wants you to go to the first location. Once the Tenno have done inputting a Datamass that will corrupt the lesser version of the serum, After this, The entrance that the Lotus have opened will be shut, The lights will go black and flicker in white light, And you see the now-reworked Tyl Regor with his arsenal of cyber-space equipment with himself being modified challenge you to a battle, There will be few supersoldiers set off by Tyl Regor at every tick of 4 minutes, Setting off 4 soldiers. These soldiers wield weapons corresponding to their type, And as i mentioned, Is at half-stage of the procedure and is only level 38. You will, However, Not REALLY kill Tyl Regor. Once he flees by deploying a strange flashbang device that blinds your sight, Wherein you'll see him disappear on the roof breached by a Grineer fleet as he jumps up to the helicopter, Accompanied by a rod. You resume your original objective as the Lotus have said, The entrance opens and you go and complete the mission.
2ND
Now that you have found out where Tie Regular has been hiding, You are now tasked in order to bring the Corruptants that the Lotus had provided with you, Granted, That are already built as the materials require Infested samples, You force your way into the earth, Beneath the soil, And battle across a battalion of Grineer, This time, You don't employ stealth, You first fight in the surface, Then employ a gigantic drilling device and use it in order to drill through the ground. You have accessed the Research Fortress upheld by Tyl Regor after this. Now you sprint your way through the main console of the ultimate serum held within transported to different capsules that you ( again) see on your way before you reached it. One of the Grineer soldier goes insane and breaks out of the capsule, Showing a scary face, agonized, enraged, And highly beefed up version. This serves as the boss. You fight the Grineer Soldier, Who is leveled 47 that has an aura that has a chance of inflicting Disruption by 20%. Once you defeat this, The Grineer Soldier , In a cutscene, Explodes. You are now able to continue injecting the Corruptant, And see the capsules surrounding you near the computer explode while the glass holding them shatters. Points will be determined on how fast you do each mission, As there will be a timer. On the first mission, You are tasked on escaping while a timer runs to show an increasing time . Once you extract after killing Tyl Regor , Half of the capsules explode in reaction chains. This determines your first point. Second, After killing the mutated Grineer Soldier, Tyl Regor warns you that you have been set to die aboard his fortress. A timer is displayed , And when this timer runs out, You see a toxic green mist enveloping your surroundings, As your Warframe falls to the ground as you fail the mission, The time limit consists of a limit of 7 minutes. This determines your second point. Your points on the first and last mission determine your total.

Completing an event gives you a Penta Wraith, A Serum badge, And as usual, Clan Dojo statues to the top clans that consists of Tyl Regor.