Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miter Buff

Issun135

I think the Miter could use a buff, either in terms of charge speed/ uncharged rapid fire being on par with eviscerator miters or having the default ammo be switched to rifle rather than sniper ammo. 

any other ideas are welcome, as this is a weapon that many other users (includeing myself) really enjoy using but it starts to fall in terms of end game.

Edited by Issun135

I concur Issun. It's time for a rework. It's such a pretty good slash weapon. Enough with the talks about giving it a skin make over. I rather stat changes over cosmetic face lifts any day. 

My opinion.

Edited by DrewEcho

Miter did went through a lot of buff tho :T i mean we can't fire disks rapidly at one point but then DE decided to buff it since it was unfair that grineer evascirators were able to spam them and we can't. the best buff was that a fully charged shot can have 100% punch through off all enemies cep for obstacles which will lead to reflecting. but yea it still could use a little more buff and love

Pick up the base fire rate by a lot, switch to the rifle ammo pool, give the uncharged shots some limited punch through. Hell, maybe even change the charge mechanic so that instead of firing one strong blade it fires a burst or wave of 3-5 saw-blades. The Miter is an untapped well of potential, it doesn't have to be the best weapon in the game, but it should be a "fun" weapon that's gimmick is drowning your enemy in a sea of spinning, ricocheting blades, not trying to ineffectively snipe enemies with an incredibly slow-moving and slow to charge projectile.

It's not the worst weapon in the game, but it takes a lot of time and maximization just to tap the potential of fun you should be having with this thing. I'm honestly astonished how you can take the concept of a gun that fires saws and make it so lackluster.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Pick up the base fire rate by a lot, switch to the rifle ammo pool, give the uncharged shots some limited punch through. Hell, maybe even change the charge mechanic so that instead of firing one strong blade it fires a burst or wave of 3-5 saw-blades. The Miter is an untapped well of potential, it doesn't have to be the best weapon in the game, but it should be a "fun" weapon that's gimmick is drowning your enemy in a sea of spinning, ricocheting blades, not trying to ineffectively snipe enemies with an incredibly slow-moving and slow to charge projectile.

It's not the worst weapon in the game, but it takes a lot of time and maximization just to tap the potential of fun you should be having with this thing. I'm honestly astonished how you can take the concept of a gun that fires saws and make it so lackluster.

+1.

Give it a stug-like mechanic where charging it up takes more ammo but fires more blades depending on how long you charge it for. Give all the blades about 0.6 - 1m of punch-through and gear the weapon towards quantity over blades rather than quality of shots. Leave the sniping for the bows, and turn this into a weapon that chews up enemies en-mass and chokes them in bleed and status procs.

+1.

Give it a stug-like mechanic where charging it up takes more ammo but fires more blades depending on how long you charge it for. Give all the blades about 0.6 - 1m of punch-through and gear the weapon towards quantity over blades rather than quality of shots. Leave the sniping for the bows, and turn this into a weapon that chews up enemies en-mass and chokes them in bleed and status procs.

Exactly. I don't see Eviscerators having to put up with charging every shot just to deal worthwhile damage. I imagine they may even enjoy their jobs.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Exactly. I don't see Eviscerators having to put up with charging every shot just to deal worthwhile damage. I imagine they may even enjoy their jobs.

Additionally, if they aren't already make sure that the blades affected by Metal Auger and, more importantly, Shred.