Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Sentinel Weapons And Status Is Still Terrible

_Kireek_

Sentinels should be good at proc'ing. It is a useful ability for them to have, and allows them to more effectively play a supportive role as they should be (as opposed to mopping up with the Sweeper and doing all the work for you).

It seems like the devs have realised this, and new sentinel weapons' status chance has been going up. When it was released, the Stinger had the highest proc chance. The new Deconstructor has 25% status chance.

However, it has not been retroactively applied. The 'old' weapons (introduced before status procs existed) need to be brought up to date. The Burst Laser and Laser Rifle still have 2% status chance! (the Deth Machine Rifle's is even worse at 1%, but it fires much faster and seems to be more of an offensively-focused weapon) Along with their absolutely pitiful damage output and inability to crit, you might as well not have a weapon on your Sentinel at all.

Please, DE, PLEASE. Follow the Deconstructor's example, and give these weapons a status buff, to at least 10%. (The Stinger would probably have to go up too. I suppose they won't go as high as Deconstructor though since they fire faster.) Since they're useless for dealing damage, at least give them some use. Make them a support alternative rather than a joke.

(I also wish I could have Cold and Radiation damage on my Sentinel weapon while maintaining the maximum proc chance [i can't due to Malignant Force overriding Cold], but that's another matter entirely and would be much less of an issue if I didn't need so many [4] status mods to make the weapon even remotely usable.)