The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi From Romania

F.A.Q.

Of course what i do and you do and i tell you to don't show yourself on the comunity becouse evryone will laugh on you and why did you told my name

Evry one who see this to know that my brother is a noob. :)

Hey... is not nice

Of course what i do and you do and i tell you to don't show yourself on the comunity becouse evryone will laugh on you and why did you told my name

Evry one who see this to know that my brother is a noob. :)

Well I can assure you that this is a very friendly community with only a pinch of a few..others but because this community is so nice we take those bullies and knock them out of their little high chair.

Plus F.A.Q is not that bad of a name

Well I can assure you that this is a very friendly community with only a pinch of a few..others but because this community is so nice we take those bullies and knock them out of their little high chair.

Plus F.A.Q is not that bad of a name

Well @DeathMavrik how to tell you to understant that name is my creation he hear it when i was talking on skype, he is like a little Devil he is doing evrything olny to anoy me

, when i start to play warframe and he starts i start to use skype 5 years ago he starts too,I tried to get myself a girfield he too but I've got first my girlfirend :) ,I sleep at 3:00 in the morning he too he is anoyng me, if you will live 1 week with him and if you will be his big brother you will react in the same thing in only 1 week.

Well @DeathMavrik how to tell you to understant that name is my creation he hear it when i was talking on skype, he is like a little Devil he is doing evrything olny to anoy me

, when i start to play warframe and he starts i start to use skype 5 years ago he starts too,I tried to get myself a girfield he too but I've got first my girlfirend :) ,I sleep at 3:00 in the morning he too he is anoyng me, if you will live 1 week with him and if you will be his big brother you will react in the same thing in only 1 week.

Errr wut?

I've change the password of my brother account you will tanks me becouse he will steal all of your Replics he will do Spam almost evrything that he to look that is a cool guy and has more friends as me. Now this account belongs to me beacouse i have the right at the name becuse is MY Creation :)

For my brother to never mess up with me again.

I've change the password of my brother account you will tanks me becouse he will steal all of your Replics he will do Spam almost evrything that he to look that is a cool guy and has more friends as me. Now this account belongs to me beacouse i have the right at the name becuse is MY Creation :)

For my brother to never mess up with me again.

I have a new account :)) Howrever he didn't played Warframe was another attemt to anoy me :))

• 1 month later...