The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Mission (Data Retrieval)

ChameleonROGUE

Just ran my first mission failure due to data retrieval. We accessed all the data points and one of our party dropped out and host mitigation occured.

We thought we had all the cases but when we reached the end it told us to bring all the data to extraction. But since we had successfully logged all data there was no waypoint to the missing case and we had to search the whole level by sight with the waypoint just pointing us to the end.

If there is a missing case, there needs to be a beacon on it so that you can zero in on it and find it. If you accidently leave on behind in a fire fight, etc., you've lost the mission with no hope of recovery other then blind luck.

Just ran my first mission failure due to data retrieval. We accessed all the data points and one of our party dropped out and host mitigation occured.

We thought we had all the cases but when we reached the end it told us to bring all the data to extraction. But since we had successfully logged all data there was no waypoint to the missing case and we had to search the whole level by sight with the waypoint just pointing us to the end.

If there is a missing case, there needs to be a beacon on it so that you can zero in on it and find it. If you accidently leave on behind in a fire fight, etc., you've lost the mission with no hope of recovery other then blind luck.

Usually, the game DOES do exactly that. Was the person who dropped carrying the datamass?

EDIT: I ask because if someone carrying a datamass is dropped, and the datamass doesn't get migrated, but is lost WITH the dropped player, that IS a major issue and needs to be remedied.

Edited by AureusVulpes