The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello From Pa

(PSN)xxBlkBullittxx

Been playing for about two weeks now have my Excalibur at 30 and just built a Rhino. Feel like I'm missing a lot when it comes to what direction I'm suppose to go. My rhino is going to be my start fresh frame. Really like the game just don't know totally what my goal is and the direction I'm suppose to go to meet said goal.

Go on missions, kill the enemies.

Get Prime gear.

Beat records in Survival and Defence

Farm materials

8-Forma your Supra

Stuff like that.

But begin from checking out the WIKI

when would I start prime gear? Supra? Of can someone explain the level deal, like when it says Level 9-12. Is that the level of bad guy I'm fighting and if I'm rank 30 is that my actual level or is my mastery my actual level. I'm 3 by the way don't know if in on pace with 2 weeks of on off type game play or not.

The level of your Frame's are how powerful they are, meaning more mods you can add to them. Your Rank however is your Mastery Rank, it just means you can unlock certain weapons. Don't know which but you can check the wiki.

Welcome, you'll find four things here in the forums.

1) The community is awesome.

2) The community is terrible.

3) The in-game community is completely amazing depending on the clan you join.

4) the in-forum community is all of the above.

Edited by un1337ninj4

when would I start prime gear?

When you wish to. You just need Tower Keys (you probably have at least one already) and a group and/or decent gear.

Supra?

One of the weapons that shines increfibly, but only if you forma it a few times.

Of can someone explain the level deal, like when it says Level 9-12. Is that the level of bad guy I'm fighting and if I'm rank 30 is that my actual level or is my mastery my actual level.

Your Mastery Level only gives you access to better, mastery-locked gear like Soma, more Titans possible to deploy at once, more trades per day. Nothing else really.

Enemy level means pretty much nothing, you can'treally compare your gear level with the enemy level. It just kind of indicates the toughness of the enemies and how much of a bullet sponge they are. Level 1 are the easiest to kill, while level 30 are the hardest (of cours levels scale infinitely, but level 30 is the highest "base" level on the starmap IIRC)