The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi All

(PSN)NEEDAFlX

Hi UK PS4 player mid thirties lol looking for some people to squad up with , im currently using a mag warframe lvl 19 and I failed the first rank up test lol have to wait till tomorrow anyway hit me up on psn NEEDAFLX  or by hotmail needaflx@hotmail.com

happy hunting 

Hey man watsup, Glad to see another player!

Welcome to the game. I'm a Canadian player but always on at off hours.

if you ever wanna play let me know my psn is ZombieRespTeam

you can also check out www.zombieresponseteam.ca for my contact info, and to connect with more players.

and fyi in regards to rank tests. S#&$ happens haha there's always tomorrow :p 

I will be sure to kick &#! as often as possible I have gaming hinderences you know the things I mean wife kids job I keep hoping I'll get sacked and the wife will leave with the kids but that said she does pay the internet bills so until its free internet for all im stuck with the drains on my personal finances and connection Interuptions caused by one or all of them being online when I want to be.

Honest im not bitter

I will be sure to kick &#! as often as possible I have gaming hinderences you know the things I mean wife kids job I keep hoping I'll get sacked and the wife will leave with the kids but that said she does pay the internet bills so until its free internet for all im stuck with the drains on my personal finances and connection Interuptions caused by one or all of them being online when I want to be.

Honest im not bitter

I'm sure the stalker would be happy to make special arrangements...