The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Fps Weird Fluctuation

rainwind

So after the new Nvidia driver updated i downloaded it and my game starts to lag after the download maybe i messed up with it. Yesterday I thought of reinstalling it it has gone really nice fps back to normal but today when i played it returns to being really bad and i reinstalled it and it become nice again. 

You can always fiddle with Nvidia Control panel.

If your using NVIDIA Geforce Experience it does not always use right settings.

As you can use or disable setting. Like FXAA  

Also don't install Beta drivers.

They sometimes mess things up.

Just my 2 cents

I mainly use a EVGA 770 and some times a 620M on my laptop. :)

Hello rainwind!

Perhaps the latest driver is not quite optimized for your graphic adapter. My suggestion would be to revert to your previous drivers (rollback) if you did not have any issues before.

Here is a webpage that will guide you on how to do so.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/driver_rollback.html

Hope this helps. 

Cheers!

just dont that ,... no big difference  

edit: test it and keep going down to 18 fps .. 

Edited by BaSiLB

recently checked it, and problems still exist. I also found that every time after installing it said to reboot your computer to apply it but i didnt then opened warframe and it didn't lag. After i closed the computer and booted it up the next day it starts to lag again

I'm using a GTX 780 and I have weird issues from my card downclocking, poor performance in the void due to Warframe not using the full performance of my card. I like how the community hot topics are all minor laughable bickering topics that have the masses who cry the loudest. I'm ready to start yelling at DE to seriously fix the performance issues. 

I'm using a GTX 780 and I have weird issues from my card downclocking, poor performance in the void due to Warframe not using the full performance of my card. I like how the community hot topics are all minor laughable bickering topics that have the masses who cry the loudest. I'm ready to start yelling at DE to seriously fix the performance issues. 

They have "fixed" it, Again? But we have to wait until U13.