Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hull Breaches

SpartanCommander

In ship to shipcombat in the Invasios I've noticed that player do exit from ships on occasion and fight outside on the hull.  As well as can see Greneer pods slam into hulls of ship and open or get fired from them.

I had an idea what if on occasions durring invasions the ship section your on suddenly get's slammed by enemy weapons and breaks open.  Then suddenly your fighting through a twisted and damaged part of the ship with low oxigin The normally easy to tranverse areas are suddenly gone and changed by broken up areas where debris are now there as well as other hazzards like electrical fields and fuel lines in the ship are now leaking into space resulting in shooting any of these globs of floating fuel to ignite in a fire ball which could spread around anywhere as long as their is a part of fuel that contacts the explosion making players to be forced to be fore careful with their weapos fire and to hope the enemies don't shoot the fuel.

This was just a crazy idea but I thinkit would be enat to fight enemies in a crippled ship with low to no gravety and struggling to get to an area thats still pressurized or before the ship get's destoryed by the opposing parties fire. 

Essentially it's like a standard kill all Greneer or Corpus invasion but suddenly it changes to an escape due to that the ship your fighting in is crippled and now is going to get destoryed dispite it not being your fault.

In ship to shipcombat in the Invasios I've noticed that player do exit from ships on occasion and fight outside on the hull.  As well as can see Greneer pods slam into hulls of ship and open or get fired from them.

I had an idea what if on occasions durring invasions the ship section your on suddenly get's slammed by enemy weapons and breaks open.  Then suddenly your fighting through a twisted and damaged part of the ship with low oxigin The normally easy to tranverse areas are suddenly gone and changed by broken up areas where debris are now there as well as other hazzards like electrical fields and fuel lines in the ship are now leaking into space resulting in shooting any of these globs of floating fuel to ignite in a fire ball which could spread around anywhere as long as their is a part of fuel that contacts the explosion making players to be forced to be fore careful with their weapos fire and to hope the enemies don't shoot the fuel.

This was just a crazy idea but I thinkit would be enat to fight enemies in a crippled ship with low to no gravety and struggling to get to an area thats still pressurized or before the ship get's destoryed by the opposing parties fire. 

Essentially it's like a standard kill all Greneer or Corpus invasion but suddenly it changes to an escape due to that the ship your fighting in is crippled and now is going to get destoryed dispite it not being your fault.

This.  All of this. <3

I posted a mission similar to this last night. It differed in that yours involves escaping where as the one I suggested was about recovering or salvaging one of the ships damaged from the invasions in order to bring it back to Lotus. Where as you would have closing doors, mine was more about hacking the repair drones and protecting them while they repaired the ship.

Yours offers a whole new set of goals and potential.

I have to say that both would work rather well. +1 from me

Would be totally awesome ! 

I'm so sad there is not so many "destruction things" in the game, that would bring some action and such difficulty that could not be brung just with higher enemy level. 

I also posted an idea like this, but for the end of sabotage missions, where the ship is supposed to sink after we destroyed it's reactor. 

It was a long time ago hehe.

Take my +1 sir !