Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Grineer Boss Concept] Colonel Mori

VanguardMori

I will be adding art, once I finish it!

I'm still debating to make him more of a Hellion than a normal Lancer.

Hellion Boss!

Lore: Colonel Mori is a prestigious, ruthless officer in the Grineer Empire. He worked under Councilmen Vay Hek, carrying out covert missions. Rumor has it, he has obtained Orokin Technology, such as Captain Vor. He has been personaly selected by the twin Queens to continue their latest quest: to destroy the Tenno.

Codex Entry:

Colonel Mori is a prestigious and well-know leader in the Grineer army. His skill in combat, &#! well as leading, has giving him a strong reputation in the Grineer. Some say he has exclusive access to Orokin technology.

Weapons:

Mori would be armed with 2 guns, a Karak and a Viper, in which he changes guns depending on how far players are into the battle and how close the players are. I may draw/come up with some original guns that Mori would use. but for now this is the best I can think of.

Abilities: 

Mori's first, and the one he uses most often is called Grineer's Rage, in which he charges directly at the nearest Tenno with his Viper, and knocks him to the ground with it, dealing moderate damage. At this point, Mori may chose to continue shooting the downed Tenno, or back off and deal with the others.

The Colonel's second ability: Mori puts his hand up to his goggles (shown in the concept art above, when it's finished) and fires a beam out of his left eye/goggle piece. This beam would stun anything hit by it, weather that be fellow Grineer or Tenno. This beam would also do a small amount damage, and the stunning would last about 20-30 seconds. This stun would make the Tenno slower, and his/her shields would be deplenished.

His Third ability, which he calls ​Camouflage, he cloaks himself, making him nearly invisible. In this state he will target one Tenno, and attempt to stun AND knock the Tenno to the group, disabling and doing massive damage.   

His final, and most powerful ability, is one in which Mori pulls out what looks like an Orokin Derelict Key and forms a green, transparent sword out of what seems to be light, and charges towards one of the Tenno, forcing the hit Tenno on to the ground, on his 'bleeding out' stage. Mori then has to recover, weakening his armor and shields moderately for about 30 seconds.

Other than using these, he will move around, dodge, and shoots you.

Taunts:

"Tenno, Tenno, when will you learn you cannot defeat us?"

"You are going to die today, Tenno!"

"I have peen personally chosen by our glorious Queens to continue our quest of annihilation."

"I see why Hek failed against you, Tenno. I will not make his same mistakes."

Well, this is all I have so far, I intend to expand this.

Edited by VanguardMori

Definitely interesting... I'm just a tad worried as to where they'd put him.

Also, it seems that as bosses get reworks they get weapons vastly differing from the typical arsenal. Perhaps another Orokin tech, Grineer engineering hybrid similar to the Seer? (With vastly differing stats ofcourse.)