Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Megitsune: Helping Players

LoneStar4

What we're all about:

Megitsune is a small Cali-based clan, and our primary focus is to interact with and give personal attention to everyone in our clan. We plan to stay small so we can give that attention that the players need. So we'll only be recruiting until all the spots are filled. We're all about having fun and helping new players and experienced players alike. We don't have enough support in clan ranking events but that doesn't mean we cant in the future. We're all about team play and we're not critical if you press life support too early....the first time Xb. We'll help you learn the basics, carry you to help you level, taxi you to events and missions if we have it (and if we dont, we'll make it a priority to get there before the alert runs out). We wont rush though a map and blast though it and leave you behind like others. Its all about "Players helping Players".  A real joy of ours is to see a player grow and advance in the game so dont ever think that you're unqualified to join because we're growing ourselves. 

Our Dojo:

-Has all research facilities with almost everything available. 

-Trading center available

-Clan emblem available in the next Hotfix. (see img below)

-Working on having a mumble server for team chat that will be up 24 hours a day.

-Every member can contribute to research and start new research upon recruitment.

Requirements:

-The only requirement is that you must be able to talk english.

-Download mumble to your PC.

-Wear our clan emblem.

-Oh yeah...and that you play Warframe DUH!

How to join: 

PM me in game or reply here with your alias.

In a nutshell: 

So if you are tired of playing solo and just need a place to call home or  if you're new and need some help making the game fun for you, join us. 

PicsArt_1395444114456_zps8f45c28c.jpg?t=

Edited by Viryus

I'm new but would like some people to play with, I'm in AZ so similar times to cali.  I haven't used mumble before, but I have a mic and am all for communication.  If you guys are still taking new members I'd love to join.  My in game name is deth_monkey69, I'll message you Viryus in game too.