Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea

(PSN)CrowleyRobs93

Out of boredom, I was messing around with some of my friends, joking about what the next warframe would be, and what its abilities would be (this was before the stream hinting about the next warframe)

one of my 'jokes' turned out to be a pretty interesting idea.

With the new earth tileset, one would obviously say 'Water' would be the next warframe, which was more or less confirmed in devstream, but I would like to see the next warframe after this new up and coming, to be a 'Plant' based warframe.

A plant warframe whose elements revolve around blast and toxic (maybe viral).

the abilities I thought up for her are.

1st: The warframe would launch a seed (or seeds) that explode, knocking back enemies and dealing low explosive damage.

2nd: The warframe heals itself with a self heal (does not affect teammates)

3rd: The warframe roots all enemies within range, causing them to remain rooted in place with toxic damage slowly affecting them through its duration.

4th: The warframe calls forth roots that wrap around enemies within range and crushing them, enemies that survive the initial crush are affected with toxic damage for a short duration.

this is just a idea I thought of, not saying its good, not saying its bad, I'd like to hear some people's opinions on it though, whether its good or bad, I would like to one day see this idea be brought into the game, as to me personally, itd be an interesting design.