Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crimson Ravens Recruiting (All Players Welcome)

(PSN) ragnarok17X

we are looking for active members who are wiling to work together

we have a dueling arena and a trading post and are working on building research areas

we will eventually build into a shadow clan and members must be willing to contribute to the dojo

pm me in game for more info if interested im on everyday

players must join website first www.crimson-ravens.com and add me as friend

Edited by ragnarok17x

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm currently leading the PC branch of Warframe for my clan.  We're a multi-platform gaming community, and have just started up a trial run of our PC division.  We're looking for active members, and we'll be hosting events every sunday at 4pm EST.  They'll range from missions to help people clear planets, to void key missions where you get valuable drops.  So far we have 3 or 4 active members, with a current roster of 7.  We're accepting newbies as well as veterans of Warframe.  All we ask is that you go our site and sign up. Once you've done that and sent me a message (BloodravenD) with your in game name, I'll invite you to the clan in game.

Clan Site

http://www.crimson-ravens.com/home

• 1 month later...

Welcome my fellow tenno, Crimson Ravens iscurrently recruiting. looking for people who play late in the day, im on at 8 untill 12 or 1. We have dueling room and a trading post with tenno lab. orokin lab is incoming along with clan greater hall. looking for active members who are willing to help with contributions to builds. promotions will be given after two weeks of active play. Players must duel for promotions to be fair. We also have our own website www.crimson-ravens.com. also have our own teamspeak server

Players must be willing to join website

16+ Please(dont need people to cry to their moms about bad words)

be team freindly

must be active

Clan events every sunday. If you are interested please reply or message me and add me in-game. also add larvikdelta and bloodravenD.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Peace

Edited by ragnarok17x