Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Which Graphic Card It Best For Warframe Or Better? Help!

-IILov3Cookie-

Sorry my english

Last time i have some test...ATI 7850 Dual X 1GB 256Bit + Cross Fire...in game i got 30- 60fps...of course that is expensive card...
i had no much of money....my friend was told me...if u wanna get better FPS in game...the problem it the GPU Bit...
i have two choise...SAPPHIRE 7730 1GB D5 128Bit or ATI HD6790 DDR5 1GB 256Bit
7 series it new version..but 128Bit i scare will get low fps to...
6 series it old version...but he has 256Bit...that mean will be better?
i didn.t know which one is better...i hope someone help me...
Edited by -IILov3Cookie-

Sorry my english

Last time i have some test...ATI 7850 Dual X 1GB 256Bit + Cross Fire...in game i got 30- 60fps...of course that is expensive card...
i had no much of money....my friend was told me...if u wanna get better FPS in game...the problem it the GPU Bit...
i have two choise...SAPPHIRE 7730 1GB D5 128Bit or ATI HD6790 DDR5 1GB 256Bit
7 series it new version..but 128Bit i scare will get low fps to...
6 series it old version...but he has 256Bit...that mean will be better?
i didn.t know which one is better...i hope someone help me...

Between those, 6790 is a much, much better card. Do not buy the 7730 for this game.

The modern equivalent of the 6790 is the AMD Radeon R7 250X, see if that's available within your budget first.

Also check on Nvidia 650 Ti or 660, they're more recent than a 6790 and perform better. They're from the previous generation, so you may be able to find them at a good price.

Between those, 6790 is a much, much better card. Do not buy the 7730 for this game.

The modern equivalent of the 6790 is the AMD Radeon R7 250X, see if that's available within your budget first.

Also check on Nvidia 650 Ti or 660, they're more recent than a 6790 and perform better. They're from the previous generation, so you may be able to find them at a good price.

okay! thank you for answer! my friend told me buy 6790 to! 

my mboard is old...just for AMD...i scare change other card will burn my table...hehe tq!

no graphics car apparenty as it seem many people with higher end gpu's are having fps issues, this game extremely cpu intesive as well, you can run this game with a strong cpu and a semi decent gpu better than an ok cpu and a crazy gpu!!! its not optimized very well at all.

BTW i have the GTX 750ti and it's an amazing card FOR OTHER GAMES ...LOL

At this point if you don't buy a GTX 750 Ti it is you're loss. Best performance in class price range. 

price to performance you will not beat GTX 750ti, for the AMD cards i believe the R7 260x.  those are you best for the price, from that point on, your price to performance ratio increases signficantly.   GTX750ti can run almost all games on ultra high setting at 1080p without any problems at this point, although you might not get a 120 fps on all games at ultra high settings, you will get very good fps on the most intensive games, just make sure your not cpu limited.