Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pressure Point Not Affecting Dmg Stat On Deconstructor

TruBluBarbiQ

I disovered something else- It might not show that damage on the arsenal stat display because I had pressure point equipped on both decontructor AND my dual zoren at the same time. the UI failed to alert me that I had the mod double equipped. I unequipped PP from dual zoren, and rechecked. It still doesn't diplay a change.

Unless a Dev actually replies to one of the threads concerning the Deconstructor's abysmally slow ability to pick up targets and UI showing only 50 damage, consider it bugged.

+Impact% Mod WORKS, as far as I could see.

Melee / Charge Damage mods do not. Putting both the melee (normal + corrupted) did not lower the time to kill any type of enemy so far ingame, 2 hits to kill a Grineer lancer without, 2 hits with +225% Damage equipped - same goes for the charge versions. Adding elemental damage DOES immediately affect the hits-to-kill ratio and actually makes it able to defeat single enemies (or more, if there's a lucky bounce/punch-through happens) every 5-10 seconds, including the long "reload" time during which the sentinel just hovers there, doing jack.

Edited by ScorpDK

I disovered something else- It might not show that damage on the arsenal stat display because I had pressure point equipped on both decontructor AND my dual zoren at the same time. the UI failed to alert me that I had the mod double equipped. I unequipped PP from dual zoren, and rechecked. It still doesn't diplay a change.

I really hope that isn't a glitch, as I'm totally floating on it right now