The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Fire Nation

KiraShado

friction, friction is energy, energy is electricity,

Friction is not energy. Friction is the resistance that one surface or object encounters when moving over another, which creates heat. Heat (thermal energy) is a portion of potential energy that determines temperature. Electricity is determined by charged particles. How one would go about converting heat into electricity without some sort of generator is completely beyond me.

Friction is not energy. Friction is the resistance that one surface or object encounters when moving over another, which creates heat. Heat (thermal energy) is a portion of potential energy that determines temperature. Electricity is determined by charged particles. How one would go about converting heat into electricity without some sort of generator is completely beyond me.

Ik how that works I cut out the mid section and lumped it together so I didn't end up with a paragraph to get the base of it across that being where the Electricity comes from, also Electricity is when "free-flying" electrons move from atom to atom,

Edited by Sasoka