Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moonshadow (Casual Clan) All Dojo Rooms.

S1piffy

Moonshadow is a casual clan that is accepting anyone into the clan.  There isn't any real requirement to join.  Our dojo is basically done. (picture of it is below). 

qi3AdE7.jpg

I like the dojo nice and small as you can tell by the picture, but I'll add more stuff up the elevator as needed.

Reaserch

100% everything excpt banshee, and that's because no one likes her.

Clan emblem

As of right now we have no clan emblem. I will pay for it if we get a good emblem and a okay amount of people.

I'll be willing to help anyone.

I have tons of void keys.

Will buy OD keys and run them.

nightmare runs are easy.

Will taxi to alerts.

Basically I'll help with anything.

I usually get home at 4:00 (-6 GMT) on weekdays.

Post here or pm me to join in.

If you're trying to join our clan to beat our obstacal course record, good luck.

67sjUx2.jpg

Bonus flying platform in the obstacal course. you can pretty easily get 11 seconds with that platform if you like to show off.

7U0TQFv.jpg

Look forward to playing with you tenno.

Hello!

Im currently enjoying warframe for 2 years. I was in a clan with newbies and I was the only one building the clan. Now, i would like a clan which can help me and which I can help. My mastery rank is 4 (soon 5), and I have rhino warframe ( my favorite). My name in game is 'Neoniser'. Please invite me as soon as possible!

Hello!

Im currently enjoying warframe for 2 years. I was in a clan with newbies and I was the only one building the clan. Now, i would like a clan which can help me and which I can help. My mastery rank is 4 (soon 5), and I have rhino warframe ( my favorite). My name in game is 'Neoniser'. Please invite me as soon as possible!

You're welcome to join anytime, but you Have to leave your current clan to join.

Hello! I'm interested! Currently Mastery rank 6. Currently used frames: Zephyr, Nova, Oberon. I'm just looking for a friendly clan that will help out with void and derelict missions, and just plain be social (sort of sick of dead dojos with no members to play with). Totally willing to contribute forma and supplies if needed. Also, I'm a digital artist and can hook you up with a snazzy new emblem if you'd like, just tell me what you're looking for. I usually play around 8:00pm-11:00pm EST. I have a mic and can talk on teamspeak as well. Can't quite play today, because of work, but I'll be on tomorrow for sure.

Hope to see this clan grow. :D

Interested, mastery 8. got volt, rhino, vauban , and frost prime, of course all potatoed and maxed. Main flux rifle, penta, ogris. Just wanna play lots of void and Orokin missions, and share mods, prime parts. play every night. 

Edited by EmoMelon

Hi there, I'm interested in joining.

I've played Warframe for ~125 hours total and am currently at Mastery 4, about halfway to 5. I prefer a casual style in gaming, more focus on having fun than competing, though playing well is fun. I currently play Ember with Cernos, the Dex Furis recently given out and Dual Zoren, though I like variety and very often change my loadout. I live in the time zone EET (+2), so there may be problems with scheduling. I don't normally use a mic, but am a fast typer. I am willing to contribute any supplies or other things needed, but don't generally spend money on the Internet.

• 2 weeks later...

HI, I'm interested in joining. I've only been playing for 25 hours, but I already got quite hooked to this game. Currently only rank 2, and still learning the details of the game. Most of the time I'm just a casual gamer, mostly offline on weekdays and plays on the weekends. It might be quite hard to match the time since I live in SEA, but I'll be glad to help when I can (if I can actually help, since I'm new and all). I'm a Monster Hunter fan, so I tend to try every kind of weapon there are (though up till now I only have the standard loadout and just a dual ether). Been using Excalibur, and currently trying to find items for Oberon. Hope to hear a reply soon

PS: Even though I pretty much like everything, I prefer bows & katanas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...