Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan 'nessus' Forum Recruitment Page (All Players Welcome)

PenguinBlizzard

Introduction

Hi, this is the recruitment string for the clan 'Nessus' we have been around for a while but only recently have we had an urge to expand the clan. It started as a small group of friends banding together to play this game, our focus was simply building a cool dojo and having fun.

Those priorities remain the same, however we now wish to bring other players into the clan.

Players

There is only one requirement:---------- BE ACTIVE

I am looking to create a core of members now before we move onto bigger aspirations, of course joining now will give you benefits in the future when we start expanding the clan size.

The benefits would mainly be social ones (getting to know everyone early), but depending on how much you help out the clan, you can easily get rank bonuses.

We're got 5/10 members currently so if you're interested get in contact quickly.

The Dojo 

As i said, our main objective has been our dojo for a long time, so it has become built up to quite an impressive size for such a small clan.

Another reason for us staying a Ghost clan is to reduce construction costs for now.

Things currently in the dojo:

-A lot of halls

-A lot of hallways

-Duel arenas

I created a plan of the dojo a while ago and we have stuck to it, we are making good progress.

Summary

We're not very serious players but we have been around for a fair amount of time, there's plenty of tips and tricks (or even just general help) we can offer to brand new players. 

For the more advanced ninjas we offer a fun time with shankings aplenty (i play Ash)

To join the clan just post your In-game-name below and me or one of the other members will invite you as soon as we can. 

So, join Nessus and join us as we stab many many Grineer, Corpus and Zombie Chickens whilst dancing and singing merry songs.

NESSUS

PB

P.S: We will have a steam page soon which is cool.

P.S: Oh yeah we're British if that makes any difference- TEA TEA TEA CRUMPETS