The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Warframe Concept] Unity Warframe

Distromon

Unity Warframe:

Obviously the theme of the Warframe is 'United We Stand'.  First off, armor and shields should be low on this Warframe and it will be apparent considering it is built as an ability caster.

Abilities:  (Each costing 50 energy)

- Warframe Alpha:  Summons a Warframe bot (from a preset you arrange in the arsenal) on first cast, lasts 20 seconds.  Second cast of the ability (same 50 energy cost) makes the Warframe cast a random ability available to the Warframe regardless of what is equipped to the preset, after second cast the Warframe bot jumps up and leaves like a ninja.  Cooldown of 30 seconds after Warframe bot leaves.

-Warframe Bravo: (same setup as Alpha, just with a different preset)

-Warframe Charlie: (same setup as Alpha, just with a different preset from both Bravo and Alpha)

-Warframe Delta: (same setup as Alpha, but a different preset from Alpha, Bravo, or Charlie)

Note:  In case it wasn't apparent, each ability is the exact same function.

Note:  Cannot call a Unity Warframe.  That would be redundant.

Presets:

The presets are four different configurations of Warframes you OWN, can be the same Warframe 4 times.  However, the warframe must be equipped with a different configuration in each case.  Each preset Warframe bot holds the same modded stats as the Warframe you chose (pick from you A,B,C sets), one ranged weapon from either primary or secondary, and one melee weapon (all weapons from what you currently own).  Appearances set with each Warframe are carried over to the bots.

Reiterated Note:  The ability used by second cast is from the 4 abilities regardless of what is equipped, only modified by degree of the mod's level.  So essentially you can have only two abilities equipped, but you would still be running the gamble against all 4 possible abilities.  Was stated vaguely in ability description, sorry if I wasn't clear.

Configuration Note:  No weapon can be repeated across all four configurations.  Only exception I would instill is on melee weapon choice.

Design:

I have no personal preference.  Maybe something 'mage' looking.

Either way, came up with this out of boredom and thought it would be a nice concept considering we already have a bot summoner Warframe (Nekros) and it would be possible.

Edited by Distromon

No. Summon 2 Novas, 2 Trinities, equipped with maxed M Prime/Blessing build, with no other abilities so they'll use only their ulti, give them Somas and Pentas, win the game.

OP as f*ck.

Edited by Angius

I like the idea cos it would realy bring out the maxed out carcters we do not have of eq but ya a bit op and needs to be balanced because if i can sommon 4 warframes that all have 40 000 DPS + skills this would be apocaliptical

I hate to be rude but...what?  If you want to bring more than one Warframe into the fight--you join a group.  Summoning some AI controlled version of a frame you could (and SHOULD) be playing is a somewhat worthless.  Furthermore in a cell of four Tenno any more would be two demanding on some PCs.

Given that...with a complete revamp of the other three abilities, you could have one that summons some form of "spirit Tenno" that is set to be strong against the faction you are fighting.  But that would just be a new Nekros...unless it was more of a companion rather than a spirit army.

For sure the abilities need fixing, but this can be a cool concept.