Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concepts

(PSN)LaughingCoast

I'm not much of an artist, so I don't have a vision of what these should look like, but I've thought about a few new Warframes I'd like to see. Please feel free to make your own comments on my ideas and let me know your own ideas for new Warframes!

Radiation Warframe: Geiger (M)     (This is the one I'd like to see the most, hands down)

Ability 1: Gamma Burst- Emits a ray of radioactive energy, dealing damage to a single target, making it radioactive causing damage to other nearby enemies.
Ability 2: Half-Life- Reduces the health of all enemies in a radius to half of their current hp.
Abilty 3: Fallout- Irradiates the surrounding area, dealing damage per second, also may cause confusion among enemies so they attack each other.
Ability 4: Nuclear Fission- Geiger is essentially the center of a nuclear explosion, incinerating any nearby enemy and creating a Fallout effect in the surrounding area.

Light Warframe: Aura (F)

Ability 1: Flash- Uses a high-intensity beam of light to stun and burn enemies.
Ability 2: Shine - Arua emits light around herself, blinding enemies, significantly lowering their accuracy and stunning nearby foes.
Ability 3: Regulus- Aura glows intensely, damaging/burning/stunning nearby enemies, also increases Aura's mobility and melee attack speed.
Ability 4: Sirius- Aura explodes in a massive burst of light, almost like a star, dealing massive amounts of damage to nearby enemies and stunning those outside the blast radius.

Water Warframe: Triton (M)

Ability 1: Torrent- Blasts enemies with a high-velocity stream of water, dealing damage.
Ability 2: Rain- Decreases the defense of all enemies under the rain and slowly regenerates the health of Triton and teammates.
Ability 3: Water Spout- Creates a spinning column of water around Triton, acting as a shield and damages enemies that walk into Triton. 
Ability 4: Maelstrom- Creates a massive whirlpool around Triton, damaging any enemies who happen to be nearby and throwing them into obojects.