Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argos - The Infested...

TheRihy

Argos - The Infested

Greetings, Warriors.

Intro: No one knows, how and where Argos was born, but we all know, that he has a close relation to the Infested. Watch out, Tenno...

This is my very very first idea of warframe, and this idea haunted me for months... so i spread the word with you.

sorry for my grammar, English isn't my first language. :)

Health - 120

Shield - 80

Armor - 20

Power 1 : SpikeArgos shoots a 1/2/3 caustic spike from his hand, dealing corrosive damage to an enemy

Bonus : when enemy gets dead, his dead body leaves a smoke puff, which is dealing half less damage to everyone who steps through him

Power 2 : Smokestack - Argos leaves smoke behind every his step, healing allies, but making enemies slower and weaker 5/10/15 seconds

Power 3 : Death's Breath - Argos exhales his breath full with mutagen over his dead enemies to make them into infested creatures who will fight for his cause 3/5/10 max allies

Power 4 : Ravenous Form - Argos is going in rage and transforms himself into a ravenous beast who gets resisent to any enemy bullet and slash ( your sword changes into dreadful claws with one hit kill except bosses, ) 15/20/30 seconds

i have a pic, but really bad and i don't know how to put it here 

as i said, this is my very first post...

if anything is wrong with stats or something, then feel free to say it

and anyone can suggest some easy drawing program? so i can make some art for my next ideas :)

Edited by TheRihy