The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Souls 2?

Sev7n

Good couple weeks in it but glad to be coming back to warframe

Just want to post some warning advice to anyone playing or thinking about trying to play that game

QUIT NOW lol

Hackers are already running rampant and mega mulers are now being implemented. In short the online is about to die pretty soon x.x and it is going to turn into single player game again

ya unfortunately I think pc is going to have it worse I was debating on getting rid of ps3 version and getting the pc one but after seeing how quickly hacks and mods got put in the game I knew it wouldn't be any better :c

ya singleplayer is extremely short compared to the first dark souls, I ended up cheesing through it in a few days mainly because half the bosses are just large mobs and all of them require the same exact tactic to kill. And once you beat it a few times there isn't really anything else to do but pvp but now that is about to be completely ruined.

And idk how 360's version is (if that's what you play on) I heard they have hacker issues as well but ps3 is getting a lot of them lately, if you read up on gamefaq's forums lot of the issues on it been talked about a lot and some ppl have posted videos of them in the game. And as far as invasions go they are rare until you get into ng+ and above but with the new mega mule being released players are given like 999 cracked red/blue eye orbs so they will be able to invade non stop from the atart with the end game gear so you can expect to see them more often in ng pretty soon