Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Read, Need Help!

LilMickey

I dont understand if this problem is just on my part... I play Fossa, Venus 5+ times a day but... "I neveer get anything" (thats what she said?)

I was playing a group and apparantly there was a helmet drop, but of ofcourse, I didnt see/obtain it...I posted it on art and animation because it might be the fact that I play on LOW settings. but It shouldnt be the case...

Thanks for reading,hope to see you in game -LilMickey :D

I dont understand if this problem is just on my part... I play Fossa, Venus 5+ times a day but... "I neveer get anything" (thats what she said?)

I was playing a group and apparantly there was a helmet drop, but of ofcourse, I didnt see/obtain it...I posted it on art and animation because it might be the fact that I play on LOW settings. but It shouldnt be the case...

Blue prints drop in orbs you need to pick up. Did you do that? Maybe its a setting thing.

Blue prints drop in orbs you need to pick up. Did you do that? Maybe its a setting thing.

If it blue orbs, does it look like the blue energy sphere?.... I am an early closed beta player, ofcourse I walked over it :p

if it was an marked with "?" alert, you probably got an blueprint to craft that helmet, check on the foundry

It wasnt an alert, and I have checked my foundary already Edited by LilMickey

If it blue orbs, does it look like the blue energy sphere?.... I am an early closed beta player, ofcourse I walked over it :p

I am pretty sure they are white orbs like the ones you get affinity with.