The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join A Big Clan ?

anavn

Hi I made my own clan with a frend of mine and we are the only 2 actives menber of the clan. We poses all the labs and all the reserches. So on that aspect we rule but I wanted to know what in your eyes are the perks in making a big &#! clan or do you think i schould just go join one ?

dont do it man the bigger the clan the bigger your chance at finding trolls in that clan it would be easier if you guys could be the Warlord and recruit the people yourself, thats what I did and I brought my clan from scrapping 3 people online to having 20 and still growing

So from what I understand keap my clan but add a few new frendy active ppl and not just inv everyone that every played warframe like those mega clanes

Yeah, if you meet someone that seems nice enough, active at least once a week, knows what they are doing and is happy to join, invite them.

Well...this is a tricky question.  I am careful about the people I recruit/keep in my clan, the Jade Falcons.  We have 101 or so members.  We still have a close-knit community, while being able to build things.  I have rules established to make it so if there are trolls, there are disciplinary actions.  And thus, there are no trolls.  Or bullies, or mean people.  I've been able to create a close-knit community of helpful players.  The drawback to this, however, is that players like that are very hard to find.  More often than not, you get some former-Broframe jerk who just wants your research.  Finding people that contribute to the community is very hard.  I would suggest either finding a clan that prefers being helpful, or starting down the looooong road of building one with good people.  That's my two cents.