Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An Active Clan

(PSN)iokone

Hey what's up.

I just started the game last week and can tell already that I’ll spend hundreds of hours with this game. Excited to build my first Warframe - Rhino today.

I played and plan to play every night for a couple of hours and looking for active players with Headset for better communication (everyone should have one with the PS4, but do you use it is the question). I'm still at the beginning, have a lot of questions and would need some help to unlock all missions.

I'm currently in a clan with a couple of friends and we got almost everything researched, but they are never online anymore. If you don't have a clan but are online a lot you might as well join mine; either way works for me.

Again I'm looking for active players - I don't need to be in a clan just to be in a clan.

Let me know your clan name and your major values and maybe we can team up.  

Cheers ioko

Hello im the Recruiting officer For crimson ravens. Id like to let you knwo we just added warframe to our community as a branch. I would like to inv you to join we are very active and love to offer help on lower missions and helpful advice in game. Message me on psn sulaphide is my user name i would like to give you more information if your interested so please do message me and i hope to add you to the clan roster soon :)

Hey. Im V.P. of BloodNinjaz. We are recruiting and its always refreshing to see new players get involved in clans. Unlocking missions, acquiring Warframes or need general help or questions?

BloodNinjaz will be honoured to teach and help someone as valuable as yourself Tenno. Still interested? Send a message to my PSN or forum account if you have questions or want to join. 

Ok, maybe I'll have to add something.

I'm looking for a more mature clan. That doesn't mean that everyone has to be over 30 or whatever, but you should know how to articulate yourself and have a normal conversation.

You should know how to coordinate in a team as well. Just running off BSing around and dying - I can do by myself just fine...

Don't want to sound *@##$y, but as I said I'm looking for a serious and active clan.  

Cheers Mate