The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade A Warframes Aura Slot. To Have Zanuka As A Sentinel

(PSN)Micnice614

And that was awesome in the single player hack and slash over the top game that is MGR. 

It doesn't really have much of a place in Warframe which requires tactics and teamwork to a certain degree.

Imagine joining a squad using all Zanuka proxies, each of them more OP than the last. Now, not only does your robopooch steal most of your kills because he's so damned OP but on top of that so are everyone else's. You would end up getting maybe 2000 exp for your primary weapon by the end of the match if you're lucky. As cool as a Zanuka companion is in theory, I can't see it ever fleshing out well.

Well, i dont see how different from a kubrow and sentinel hybrid he would be, depending on wether you choose him to melee, in which he would resemble a kubrow and do similar dmg OR guns, which would resemble a sentinel behaviour, again, similar dmg, honestly, just another form of companion. But i DO get what you mean, i actually get so much that unequipping the attack mods from my sentinels is the only way i can rank up my guns, so it's not like they already don't ks against low-medium lv enemies.