The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

System Map.

Shephel

There are already posts about how the system map is ugly/needs reworked so I won't go into that.

What I will mention is that I think you should be able to zoom out to view the whole system in order to jump to another planet quickly. I have continually had to wait the whole 60sec timer to start missions because a teammate (or myself) had to try and navigate from planet map to planet map to find the mission we wanted to do.

On a side note, wouldn't it make more sense to do that anyways because when you are in a party it has all the Warframes in your group sitting around the system map which looks pretty cool and is not a pretty unique thing I thought. You should showcase that a bit more.

I think once they get to the part where they make a large update for a second solar system, they'd probably do that to make it less of a hassle to get around... know what you mean on the map :P

As for that Solar system being added, no I don't know if they actually do it or not, but if they want to make more missions, it's the best plan since the current Solar System has a bunch of planets/moons/dwarf planet in it... making little room and a friend of mine said that it'd be awesome to have more than one solar system in the game.... just with a bit more difficulty or variety. Like new factions in them that plan to try and take the previous one you just got under control... same ranking of easiest (lv5 minimum, but really hard for a low rank since it's a new solar system) to hardest (Max level probably like 70) with hard bosses :P (bosses like Jackal but with much more health and armor to resist damage of low ranking weapons that you just got)