Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be The Sword: The Slayer Warframe

Dexaldem

Alright, so this is a personal Warframe i drew up for fun called the Slayer. I got inspiration for this from the Slayer in DFO (Dungeon Fighter Online) and of course, Warframe itself. I decided to make him REALLY stand out from the others. Just go on ahead and look, i think you'll see what i mean. xD

lKlylTA.jpg

The idea behind Slayer was to make a fierce melee fighter who was the only one of his particular Warframe model, Having his armor on one side of his body was something i wanted to do to make him look more serious. I wanted his right arm and leg to look well armored, while leaving the right side as just the suit. With the skills to match. He's actually intended for a Freestyle RP, so i don't know if i want him put in Warframe as a playable frame.

Just head here -> http://www.deviantart.com/art/Slayer-Warframe-442426716 <- to get an in-depth article on him, his abilities and weapons. i'm in the process of making a story for this guy, so i'll get back to you all on that eventually.

NOW! on to his profile.

The Slayer. This Warframe is the only one of his kind, and is extremely fierce in melee combat.

Where the typical Warframe requires two hands for massive blades, axes and hammers, Slayer only requires one of either of his arms to wield a melee weapon of such a  fashion effectively. Being corrupted by the Void and the energy he already housed in his body, the Warframe that encased him is developed from his armor. Despite his slim and lack-muscle appearance, he can easily tear across the battlefield, leaving a bloody massacre in his wake.

Slayer, originally intended as a project by the Orokin named "Divetix", Has awakened from his slumber. Lost, confused and wary of every major faction - even the Tenno he fought alongside in the Old War. He has decided to sit out the Solar System battles, not seeing justification in the fighting of any. Despite seeing the balance the Tenno make sure to keep, Slayer still remains unsure of them.

WEAPONS:

THE RIFTUAL: Slayer's brutal and intensively aggressive combat style is unfortunately too much for most melee weapons. using his weapon smithing skills, Slayer created a Gram sword capable of dealing the punishment and enduring the battles he fights on a daily basis.

SAVERIN: A modified Paris compound bow. Slayer decided to make a weapon based on technology one of his friends from long ago showed him. The arrows do natural Heat damage, but slightly less nonelemental base damage, evening the weapon out.

LAMENTIA: After having examined Stalker's Despair throwing Knives, he decided to make a hybrid weapon between the Despair, Kunai, and Heat Sword, making a knife capable of penetrating a number of strong metals, and doing natural Heat damage.

ABILITIES:

ONE: Blade Wave
Slayer slashes at the air with his Riftual sword, and unleashes a visible sharpened wave of travelling energy that damages his foes and causes slash damage.

TWO: Sword Flipkick
Slayer goes into a sideways vertical spin, slamming the Riftual into the ground in a slash. Using the transfer of motion to launch himself across large areas, he sends a radial impact that does stun and impact damage to enemies near him, both when he launches himself into the air and as he stabs his blade into the ground with considerable impact force.
NOTE: The longer he falls, the more damage his final impact does.

THREE: Abyssmal Pillar
Slayer raises his Riftual blade up, and then stabs it into the ground as hard as he can, unleashing a pluming pillar of Viral elemental energy that consumes enemies, damaging survivors over time.

FOUR: One With the Blade
Slayer's already-sharp senses, stunning strength and surprising response time get heightened even more, increasing movement speed, jump height, attack speed and attack strength. As well, The Riftual becomes infused with intense amounts of Viral elemental energy, as do his attacks. Slayer can only use his sword in this form.

NOTES ABOUT THIS DUDE'S DRAWING PROCESS:

Slayer is a Warframe I wanted to draw for a long time. now that i finally did it, i'm definitely happy with how he turned out. The Gram ended up being too long, so i shortened it. The concept for Slayer was to make him look heavily armored on one side, and have basically just the suit on the other. I wanted him to look unique, and i think i basically succeeded with that. xD

ALSO, this is a Warframe i made for freestyle Role Playing. Let me know what you guys think.

LASTLY: i DO NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE OR UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMCISION, claim or suggest any form of ownership for Warframe, Digital Extremes, or any of their amazingly awesome-butt content. I only own this picture and the idea i made for it.
Edited by Dexaldem

It would be nice if you could post things on the warframe forums and not on third party site, even if it is deviant art because its annoying to go to a secondary website for fan stuff.

I looked at your suggestion and it seems god. I feel your team isn't very creative and your abilities seem like altered versions of valkyr. I would however like to see the warframe coloured and weapons drawn.

It would be nice if you could post things on the warframe forums and not on third party site, even if it is deviant art because its annoying to go to a secondary website for fan stuff.

I looked at your suggestion and it seems god. I feel your team isn't very creative and your abilities seem like altered versions of valkyr. I would however like to see the warframe coloured and weapons drawn.

Err...abilities like Valkyr? My team isn't very creative? I must color my drawings? I'm sorry, but that makes NO sense.

1: The abilities. These are specifically for Slayer. i don't recall Valkyr having any abilities similar to Slayer's at all. These are all pretty original, and i've PLAYED Valkyr, thank you. Slayer doesn't use an energy whip, he doesn't use shouts, and he doesn't go nuts with claws. Also, his abilities are based on using a sword for fighting, not screaming and yelling.

2: My team isn't very good. That's pretty funny, and also rather disappointing. I don't work with a team. I did this for fun. I do not have the objective of getting this into Warframe as a playable frame.

3: Color my Drawing. You know, if I FEEL like coloring it in, I will. I will say this again, i made this drawing for FUN. this is not intended to be in color.

As for drawing the weapons, I will draw those when i feel like it as well.

Please save your trolling for people capable of feeding you, sir. I know what i enjoy doing, and you'll have to try harder than that to kill my joy for creativity and drawing.

Edited by Dexaldem

Err...abilities like Valkyr? My team isn't very creative? I must color my drawings? I'm sorry, but that makes NO sense.

1: The abilities. These are specifically for Slayer. i don't recall Valkyr having any abilities similar to Slayer's at all. These are all pretty original, and i've PLAYED Valkyr, thank you. Slayer doesn't use an energy whip, he doesn't use shouts, and he doesn't go nuts with claws. Also, his abilities are based on using a sword for fighting, not screaming and yelling.

2: My team isn't very good. That's pretty funny, and also rather disappointing. I don't work with a team. I did this for fun. I do not have the objective of getting this into Warframe as a playable frame.

3: Color my Drawing. You know, if I FEEL like coloring it in, I will. I will say this again, i made this drawing for FUN. this is not intended to be in color.

As for drawing the weapons, I will draw those when i feel like it as well.

Please save your trolling for people capable of feeding you, sir. I know what i enjoy doing, and you'll have to try harder than that to kill my joy for creativity and drawing.

That was harsh.

Seems like a good warframe ^^ . 

That was harsh.

Seems like a good warframe ^^ . 

Maybe it was harsh, but i don't take kindly to being accused of plagiarism.

Also, i'm glad you like the Warframe concept. Like i told the last guy, i made him for fun, so i don't want to see him put into Warframe as a playable frame.

But the fun in drawing him was making the armor for his right arm and right leg. i wanted to do something like this with a more original series of mine.

Also, i MIGHT be putting in a little series to go along with this Warframe called "Warframe: Forsaken". I'm not sure yet, but i'm pretty tempted.

Edited by Dexaldem