Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I There Should Seriously Be A Pvp (Pvp Ideas)

tmp2295

What's up everybody my name is Travis or as I'm known on here, Tmp2295. I have downloaded Warframe off of Steam a couple of days ago, actually a day after it was introduced into Steam. I started playing it and I thought it was awesome. The graphics are amazing. The storyline is awesome. If Gears of War and Halo had a baby, I think this would be what popped out. The only thing that I can say disappointed me the most about this was the fact that there was no PVP. PVP would make this game that much better and get it a lot more fans in my opinion. I've so far made it to Venus in the story mode and there was a map there that would be absolutely perfect for a PVP match. What they have for missions can be gamemodes for PVP. For instance, you have one team as Tenno and another team the GRINEER or even both as Tenno one will be like Tenno Blue and Tenno Red or Tenno Alpha and Tenno Delta etc. One team has to save the hostages while the other team has to hold off the Tenno trying to reach the hostages for an extraction. Kind of like search and destroy, but in this instance it would be search and extract or search and rescue. Then, if they reach the hostages they have to return them back to the starting point to complete the mission, they can't let the hostages die however or they lose, or depending on how many hostages they let die is how many points are deducted from the final score. Then they switch sides and do it again. That's just one gamemode. There can also be a TDM where it's pretty much team on team battles to reach a certain score before time runs out. Again, you should seriously make a PVP for Warframe because that would grow the fan base even more and it will definitely make this game stand out from a lot of other FPS games. Other than that, this game is great and I am seriously looking forward to a future PVP mode in this.

Thanks for taking time to read this.

Sincerely,

Travis A.K.A Tmp2295

P.S. I have a Youtube Channel (link is below this.) I will be doing a commentary (over my own gameplay of Warframe of course) expounding further on my opinion. Feel free to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/trigga2295

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)

There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.

Off to off-topic you go!