The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update Completely Freezing Ps4

(PSN)BaDon6Man

Since update my game has froze 3 times, all from void missions. Twice I had to completely unplug my PS4(complete BS!!). Now the third time I am waiting for my ps4 to respond and turn off, rather than completely unplugging. I have been waiting on it to respond for about 6 min.....I do not want to unplug again(I do not want to get a corrupt data and get my file deleted). I am also hosting when the PS4 completely freezes. When I have joined another persons void key I get a complete black screen or just disconnected from host, but I can close application and restart. Hosting freezes PS4 and joining freezes game.

Yes avoid the void! I just invited some friends to play the void with me to farm for Rhino prime and bam! it Froze. What's going on?

EDIT: I couldn't shut off my PS4 by using my PS button so I had to unplug it and guess what? My PS4 light bar stood on even though it's unplugged... This is an issue that needs to be addressed quick!

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

Same here brother! I get home download the new update im all hyped to farm rhino prime Ive frozen twice now in the void thanks for the tip guys I dont want to but Ima unplug my ps4 again this time and just stop playing until they fix this mess.. I dont have plus so I dont wana lose my infamous data 

Same here brother! I get home download the new update im all hyped to farm rhino prime Ive frozen twice now in the void thanks for the tip guys I dont want to but Ima unplug my ps4 again this time and just stop playing until they fix this mess.. I dont have plus so I dont wana lose my infamous data 

Yeah I can't lose my infamous data either, I think it may be wise just not to go into the void until this issue is corrected.