The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Connect To Server Failed Error In Menus.

(PSN)firedragon4

Since U12.4 yesterday I have been unable to do almost anything in a menu without getting a connection to server error. Can't fuse mods, change frames, or weapons. Once I even got the message and booted while waiting on a timer for a mission to start. I also got it once right at the press x to start screen. Basically kicks me back to the press x to start screen when I get the error message. I have since uninstalled the game. I have NOT reinstalled it yet. I haven't seen this issue posted here yet. Ps4 is on a 12mb connection and this is the first connection issues I have had with the game. Also froze once while in a two player tower mission. Ok so I reinstalled to no avail. I am now getting (could not save progress errors) at the end of missions. This has caused me to lose oxium and orokin cells. I have spent more on this game then I care to admit to help support DE and this once great game; but now this is just a waste of time. My network port [uDP] is set at 3960 and 3962 in game. I have also reset my router and that didn't fix it either.

Edited by (PS4)firedragon4

I have  the same issue although it doesnt seem to be as severe as what you are describing. I am very frustrated at all the server errors since update 12.4  I can deal with the occasional error message because I know eventually it will get better, but doing countless void tower runs and FINALLY finding the prime part you are looking for, only to receive the "unable to save progress" error at the end of the mission is enough to make you throw the controller through the screen and march on DE headquarters...... :( plz fix

I have  the same issue although it doesnt seem to be as severe as what you are describing. I am very frustrated at all the server errors since update 12.4  I can deal with the occasional error message because I know eventually it will get better, but doing countless void tower runs and FINALLY finding the prime part you are looking for, only to receive the "unable to save progress" error at the end of the mission is enough to make you throw the controller through the screen and march on DE headquarters...... :( plz fix

I am having the same issues as well and I lost the fever strike mod I finally found after weeks of searching.

I have submitted a support ticket and hopefully there will be something in there for us to check/validate/fix to help this problem out.  I have also asked them if they would give me that lost mod back.  

The game is basically unplayable right now for me.  I have a Type 1 NAT (all ports open through the router).

Edited by (PS4)Pyro117

This problem is what brought me to the forum.  I've had steady internet connection (proven) and have lost connection to the warframe server which results in lost progress as well as weapon tweaks. During the loss of connection I retain connection via the PS4 party chat as well as my connection to sony's network. I only lose connection to warframe and get booted back to the "START" menu of warframe.

Has been ongoing since most recent patch. 12.4 or 12.4.4, I can't remember specifically but seems its the same as others.

Hoping for a fix but at least I can rest assured they are aware of the issue as it's plastered at the top of the forum for them to see.

Before update 12 the game ran damn near flawlessly. Now after nearly every mission i lose connection to the server or all my progress is lost. I will lose connection to the server for just about anything, e.g. Going into my arsenal, foundary, or dojo. Heck i can't even contribute in the dojo without it denying my contribution witch then results in me not being able to exit the contribution menu unless i close and restart warframe... Which then as soon as i press x i am logged out the server. These are game-breaking bugs and must be addressed a.s.a.p.