The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Really Very Very Low Fps Since U12

StanicEnemy

On my desktop I have seen the frames go from above 100fps to around 65fps. Not enough to drive to DE and throw a brick through their window but still it is concerning.

I have seen random drops to around 20fps which really bothers me. It has happened in solo and in coop. I have tried different maps, frames and weapons but since the event is so random there is no way to properly test for any one cause. It an happen today and then not happen again for almost a week.

On my desktop I have seen the frames go from above 100fps to around 65fps. Not enough to drive to DE and throw a brick through their window but still it is concerning.

I have seen random drops to around 20fps which really bothers me. It has happened in solo and in coop. I have tried different maps, frames and weapons but since the event is so random there is no way to properly test for any one cause. It an happen today and then not happen again for almost a week.

When you own a video card valued at $549.99 USD and a system total value at $2,100.00 USD Rounded up; you expect to not see the FPS drop down into the 50-60 range at any point. When my FPS is working as it should in Warframe I sit around 170-240. Really. Warframe's performance is horrible atm and needs fixed badly. 

When you own a video card valued at $549.99 USD and a system total value at $2,100.00 USD Rounded up; you expect to not see the FPS drop down into the 50-60 range at any point. When my FPS is working as it should in Warframe I sit around 170-240. Really. Warframe's performance is horrible atm and needs fixed badly. 

I feel that bro, updated my rig and to be honest I can't understand how EVERY other game I play goes beyond what warframe runs it's ridiculous how DE stated on updates that they've optimized the game yet even the consoles are having issues on fps

Pretty sure I just died when the boss showed up mid mobil defense mission. First it wouldn't respond while I tried to change my weapon to my primary, then the FPS dropped to 12. 12! Enemy were teleporting around the screen while my squad members were being killed and finally it crashed.