Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Casual Clan Looking For Cool People!

(PSN)skyyrg

I recently got my personal clan up to a reasonable level with most everything built, so, I decided to come here to do some recruiting. 

Who we are:
We're LOVE. Don't let our name fool you, we're the most masculine clan on the cyber ninja block. Right now I'm a mastery rank 6 player(and I've been there for around 40+ hours but just don't feel like testing, haha) with around 150 hours of playtime. So I'm fairly experienced. I have most of the prime weapons and have tried out about half of the frames so far. 

What I've done:
All of the labs are built and completed with the majority of the weapons fully researched.
Three halls plus the dueling and obstacle rooms are built.
I do most if not all the building. So, you really don't need to worry about contributing anything if you don't want to!

What I'm looking for:
Veteran or new players, as long as you're relaxed and just willing to have fun, you'll be just fine!
Also, you don't have to be a dedicated player, players that hop on and off occasionally between updates are expected and more than welcome. 

We're more than accommodating to new players
If you're a new player, I can give you a Flow mod or other mods that can really help you starting out. I have a lot of duplicates of rare stuff and don't really like trading for plat.

Veteran Players:
I regularly play ODD and T3 Defense and like playing with different people to mix things and frames up.
I also have plenty of duplicate prime parts and keys so if you want to farm for prime stuff, I'm game for that too!

There aren't a whole lot of us now, and I plan on keeping this relatively small, so if you're interested, message me on PSN or reply here. I'll also be answering questions and stuff here too!