Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terrible Fps Constantly

(PSN)MorbidSoul

Realistically speaking, the frame rate should not be heavily affected by one's connection.  Lag and frame rate are 2 separate beasts.  The only way that the frame rates issues would be prevalent to this extent due to one's connection would be if the images were being rendered on a server or host instead of the user's console.  This isn't the case, as far as I know... If this were truly a connection based issue, we would be seeing bouts of rubberbanding and issues with hits not registering.  Since these haven't been problems (at least as far as I can tell) it seems like this is truly just an optimization problem as the hardware is definitely capable of producing an acceptable frame rate for a game of this graphical level.

Realistically speaking, the frame rate should not be heavily affected by one's connection.  Lag and frame rate are 2 separate beasts.  The only way that the frame rates issues would be prevalent to this extent due to one's connection would be if the images were being rendered on a server or host instead of the user's console.  This isn't the case, as far as I know... If this were truly a connection based issue, we would be seeing bouts of rubberbanding and issues with hits not registering.  Since these haven't been problems (at least as far as I can tell) it seems like this is truly just an optimization problem as the hardware is definitely capable of producing an acceptable frame rate for a game of this graphical level.

aaaaaahhhhhhh...... Still, though, plug your internets in.  For everyones sake.

Powder Toast Man is awesome, btw.  What superhero should fly butt first everywhere!

Edited by (PS4)draven_ev

aaaaaahhhhhhh...... Still, though, plug your internets in.  For everyones sake.

Powder Toast Man is awesome, btw.  What superhero should fly butt first everywhere!

I definitely agree. Hard wired internet will all be more beneficial than wifi. Even if you have an amazing router and can get strong speeds, there are so many possible signals that can interfere with it.

Also, I'm truly amazed at how many people don't know who powdered toast man is. It really makes me feel old...

Also, I'm truly amazed at how many people don't know who powdered toast man is. It really makes me feel old...

RIGHT!  I mean, I'm only 32!  Ren and Stimpy aren't that old school, are they?   POOOOOWWWDDDERED TOOAASST MAAAAN!

p.s. - don't wizz on the electric fence

RIGHT!  I mean, I'm only 32!  Ren and Stimpy aren't that old school, are they?   POOOOOWWWDDDERED TOOAASST MAAAAN!

p.s. - don't wizz on the electric fence

I'm only 28 but they are apparently more old school than I thought!  Some of my fondest entertainment memories from my childhood stem back to that cartoon.  It's log, it's log, it's big it's heavy it's wood.  It's log, it's log, it's better than bad it's good!  Log!  By Blamo!