Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mu No Umare, Hiring Ninja Everywhere!

Dequire

Mu no Umare (Born of the Void/Birthed from Nothingness) is a Warframe clan based on authentic Ninjas and their history, with an intent on creating a friendly, helpful environment. The three Clan Leader's have worked hard to make the clan as enjoyable as possible, from the dojo, it's in progress aesthetics, all the way to the website and it's attached forums.

Mu no Umare encourages members and players to stick up for their allies, get the objective done and their squad to the finish line, while offering rewards, friendly tournaments, and aid in whatever they may need. The dojo itself is almost entirely fleshed out, with some extra room for expanding should we need to add more rooms or there are new ones that come out. This would include a full complement of research facilities, each one of which is fully decked out with all researches ready and available for our members to exploit to their blasting, burning, crushing, slicing, dicing, decimating glee.

Mu no Umare's website explains almost everything about itself, and it's forums come set up with trading topics, help topics, off-topics, and announcements for tournaments and special events. The clan also has it's own emblem, carefully made and designed by all three clan leader's with it's own symbolism. A map for the Dojo is also presently under construction, to help confused members along their way to finding just what they need.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to the topic or message me in game via Dequire.

http://roseofshadows3.wix.com/mu-no-umare

Edited by Dequire

Hello there! I'm CreamyTurk3y another leader from Mu No Umare. I would like to say that we would really enjoy to have you join our clan and if you need any help, be it with a certain mission, farming or anything like that we would be more than happy to help! ^.^ 

Hope to see you in game!