The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe+Destiny

(PSN)CrazyDeadPerson

How many of u guys are going to get destiny but still play warframe? I have no life so it will be easy for me to keep up on both games. I know most ppl wont have enough time for both,so how bad do u think destiny's beta and later the release will hurt the ps4 community?

BTW It really sux PC wont be getting Destiny, we will never see it at its best.

I remember someone asking about a PC port in an interview, but they said that they'd consider it - the way they actually said it was very vague, just can't remember what exactly they said or where.

It just baffles me that a game of that caliber not being ported to PC. At least Ubisoft is bringing The Division and Watch Dogs to PC. I'm good with those.

i believe they finnaly confirmed its console only. When asked directly to bungi from one of their mail sacks on their website they said they didnt what to spread the butter too thin and make the game on all systems at a cost of the quality

Lol? They actually said that?

No hope.

I will definitely procure Destiny, unless the hand of god flicks Bungie in the nose and they go full retard like they did with Halo Reach...

Will it affect my playtime on Warframe? Probably the same amount of time taken away from other games of interest, however Warframe won't disappear from my desktop.