Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legion Of The Bros. (Small-Medium Group)

MidnightMunchies

Legion of The Bros is a fairly new clan seeking new players and any others interested!

Mainly casual, group, and all around helping each other out, we're here to have fun and enjoy the game. The Legion of The Bro's started of as just 2 old gamer buddies, and one of their friends, but now we're looking to expand and hang out with new people, and get the clan expanded. Soon, once we get more people, we'll be making planned Tower runs to get Blueprints, and anything else other members need, or just to to farm mods. The Legion is very lenient and able to move around to make sure everyone gets a chance at something they need.

Info on the Dojo (will be updated every 3-5 days): The Dojo is starting to look nice! Increasing in size quite abit, and punched in a elevator for more area's.. Once we get more people, we'll start a barracks!

Current area's: Dueling arena, trading post, obstacle course, Oracle, 4 reactors, 2 stories and Research is in the making.

Requirements: None! We're a casual group, looking for more people to chat, and hang out with.

If your interested or have any questions post away!

"Leave no bro behind!"

IGN: Capncrunch13  

Send me a /w to get me in game if you want to talk there or join! :D

Edited by CapnCrunch13

Hi I'm new to the game, looking for a clan to play with as when i queue for random games someone always ends up making the server lag and its completely unplayable, I also feel there isn't much social aspects to the game as nobody speaks in the in game chat.

My name is Arran and I'm from England.

ING : Tensiu

Hi I'm new to the game, looking for a clan to play with as when i queue for random games someone always ends up making the server lag and its completely unplayable, I also feel there isn't much social aspects to the game as nobody speaks in the in game chat.

My name is Arran and I'm from England.

ING : Tensiu

Sent a friend request! hopefully I can catch you online and send you that invite. We'd be glad to have you!

Legion of The Bros is a fairly new clan seeking new players, vets and any others interested!

Mainly casual, group, and focused around helping each other out, we're here to have fun and enjoy the game. The Legion of The Bro's started of as just 2 old gamer buddies, and one of their friends, but now we're looking to expand and hang out with new people, and get the clan expanded. Soon, once we get more people, we'll be making planned Tower runs to get Blueprints, and anything else other members need, or just to to farm mods. The Legion is very lenient and able to move around to make sure everyone gets a chance at something they need.

Info on the Dojo (will be updated every 3-5 days): The Dojo is starting to look nice! Increasing in size quite abit, and punched in a elevator for more area's.. Once we get more people, we'll start a barracks!

Current area's: Dueling arena, trading post, obstacle course, Oracle, 4 reactors, 2 stories and crafting a Grand Hall For Research rooms.

Requirements: None! We're a casual group, looking for more people to chat, and hang out with. Just be friendly, and you'll be more than welcomed.

Current Event: We set out an event for our members to make a clan Emblem, winner gets a prize. (will be voted by majority)

If your interested or have any questions post away!

"Leave no bro behind!"

IGN: Capncrunch13  

Send me a /w to get me in game if you want to talk there or join! 

Edited by CapnCrunch13

• 1 month later...