Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag Bolt On A New Player

Dalawantahr

Question

I just played this game for a week, and I'm just Rank 2 Silver Initiate, didn't even finished Venus yet and I got shackled by this bolt. Seeing the blueprint and the mats to unlock this bolt got me thinking .. how someone like me can even get the mats needed.

Got it when I changed host and didn't understand what was going on until Grustrag 3 killed me.

What are my options guys, really need help on this one.

13 answers to this question

This is hilarious... Sorry not taking the piss out of you, just the fact that someone who doesnt have access to the only place that drops Neural Sensors can actually get this bolt on them.

Try find a nice willing group in recruit channel there should be a couple guys willing to help, Im at work or I would.

They should be able to take you to the places you need to get the mats to remove it.

You'll have some fun along the way too.

hmm ask for a taxi on planets that you need the mats for the thing that takes off the bolt.

as for now you're now dubbed, Cattle.

New game new lingo, what does taxi mean? Do they help me unlock every part of the planets until I reach Jupiter for the neural sensors?

This is hilarious... Sorry not taking the &!$$ out of you, just the fact that someone who doesnt have access to the only place that drops Neural Sensors can actually get this bolt on them.

Try find a nice willing group in recruit channel there should be a couple guys willing to help, Im at work or I would.

They should be able to take you to the places you need to get the mats to remove it.

You'll have some fun along the way too.

Yeah kinda hilarious on the dev side trolling new players. Appreciate the help offer Radmox.

The resource you need to make it are all in the first 5 planets you should be able to get it will not to much trouble.

How long does it take for me to reach Jupiter on my own? Considering farming Mercurius is not a good option anymore while having a bit of trouble finding squad to progress Venus, I'm playing Asia region.

Edited by Dalawantahr

Just ignore it. The description states that only your powers will be weaker next time you fight them. So wear it with pride until you have the spare resources.

According to Wiki it lowers your power against all Grineer.

Don't know how accurate that is but if its true that might make fighting your way to Jupiter a little bit challenging.

Ahhh memories. I was bolted when my mag's rank fifteen. Made crossing earth a complete nightmare.You should make use of the recuiting chat to ask for other player's help. Hitch a hike with other players whom have already unlocked the locations with the required resources. The boss on Themisto, Jupiter will be your best bet at getting neural sensors. Fighting Alad V for the first time is quite the experience, especially when you're still rocking the Mk-1 Braton. =P

Edited by NIXYNIXYNIX

New game new lingo, what does taxi mean? Do they help me unlock every part of the planets until I reach Jupiter for the neural sensors?

Oops, my bad, Umm ask around recruitment chat to take you to planets that has the material for it.

~Taxi~ you play with a player who has that node(location) unlock so that you can play and unlock the said node.