The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can My Alias Be Changed

(PSN)jjiam06

Question

13 answers to this question

Unless DE implements a 1-time username change for PS4, doesn't look like it, no. As of right now, it only goes by your PSN username. 

I wonder when/if account migration comes, if your PC account name replaces your PS4 account name. 

But I don't think it's doable since he's a PS4 user since it uses their PSN name as IGN.

And given you can't change your name on PSN to begin with...

Our in game alias can be changed in the same way, we must create our login just like the PC. only difference is that ours is linked to our PSN accounts.

So if i wanted to change my name to Blubbernugget2033  You would see me ingame by that, however i would still be Mytagforhalo2 on psn

Most, if not all of us have our PSN set as our Warframe alias for simplicity

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

Our in game alias can be changed in the same way, we must create our login just like the PC. only difference is that ours is linked to our PSN accounts.

So if i wanted to change my name to Blubbernugget2033  You would see me ingame by that, however i would still be Mytagforhalo2 on psn

Most, if not all of us have our PSN set as our Warframe alias for simplicity

Ah, okay; wasn't aware of that; I haven't booted Warframe on my PS4 in a while; still waiting for the migration to happen.