Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bow, Grenade Launcher, Rocketlaucher

Genji-Fox

How true. I agree with you, they should make a miscellaneous category or something like that maybe? Still, its hard to consider considering that if they create a new category for them, they will need to create new mods and finally, where they will be dropped.

no, I think it's fine that they use the base rifle mods. if each category had their own set of mods, they're just be the same things with a different name. multishot, base damage, the elements. plus then all those weapon categories wouldn't have corrupted mods, so DE would have to release those, further diluting that pool

even if you put them all into 'miscellaneous,' that's still one whole set of mods. then again, snipers and bows draw from a different ammo pool than rifles (launchers should too. I think it's physically impossible to run out of ammo for the penta or ogris), much like shotguns which have their own mod category. but I think nitpicking between rifles and snipers/others is just unnecessary at this point. 

they do need some special mods that can only be used on snipers/bows/launchers, which we have, but more would be alright too. but only things that affect their specific mechanics, not like a base damage mod only for snipers, because then you can still use serration and heavy cal in addition to that

all in all, the situation is fine as is