Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Input Test) Journal Entry #350

Ject09

The day's have gone by continuously fighting off the creatures in the colonies of Phobos. Captain Vor is currently in

our sector of the planet and is instructing us to do a strange task. Instead of fighting for our lives, we're are simply

digging out these hollow shells of old ruins. Neither our Captain Vor nor Lieutenant Lech Kril has told us what we are

trying to accomplish. I am not doubting our superior commanders, but I am falling under the  conclusion

that our Queens have a large plan that involves these colonies. Why else would they continue having us

excavate these old ruins? What's worse is those deadly creatures. Those that lurk in the sand. Ready to jump from 

the ground and ambush an unsuspecting Grineer patrol unit. However, I find our squad is extraordinarily lucky.

It has been days since our last encounter with these "Desert Skeets" and it has been a more calming

time for the Grineer Stationed at this Phobos colony. The Desert Skeets have been relentless in our last colony

excavation site 8 days ago that we were forced to retreat into a nearby Grineer Camp. Our losses have grown ever so

massively from those Skeets themselves. I would hope that a Tenno would not arrive at this colony. Most of our

remaining group is frightened of what would be to come if they were to arrive here. It would be...

*Sirens in the distance*

It appears as if my hopes were a dream. I must go. I must fight for the Queens. I must fight the Tenno scum that is

invading. If I were to Parish here, so be it. I will not die a coward today. I will die fighting as a soldier for our Queens!

*Journal entry #350 end*

Edited by Ject09

This is a small idea of what's to come to my newly founded idea for Grineer Journal entries. If the community enjoys this entry. I will gladly post more. If a large number of people do not like this. I will not post any more of them. I just require some input. Feel free to chip in. <('U'<)

Edited by Ject09

Maybe do more of a broken english kind of format like "Tenno Scum arrive, I fight for glory of Queens." since the Grineer talk in broken english (excluding their native tongue) and will most likely write in broken english. Or maybe you can make this a translation from the journal of a Grineer soldier. Overall I think its great. Keep up the good work!

Edited by LeviathanRise

Maybe do more of a broken english kind of format like "Tenno Scum arrive, I fight for glory of Queens." since the Grineer talk in broken english and will most likely write in broken english. Or maybe you can make this a translation from the journal of a Grineer soldier. Overall I think its great. Keep up the good work!

Oh why thank you. This was just a small test to see if my idea of the Journal entries were ok. I might wanna try broken enlgish though. Thats a good thought. *Noted in the Journal*