The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Late Then Never

-CrimsonDevil-

I'm terrible at introductions so please bear with me.

My alias is -CrimsonDevil- I was going by PhantomPains until yesterday. I managed to get the platinum for a name change.

I've been playing Warframe since July 5 of last year. I have a total of 527 hours clocked into this game.

I usually just lurk around the Gif Thread and I occasionally post on the trading area.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone!

Edited by -CrimsonDevil-

Aww! Then what does? XD

Raptor never works for me >.>

Click the blue bar with your name in-game, that'll open up your statistics including in-mission time.

Edited by Guest

Why not? He was logged in during those moments so why wouldn't it count?

Well... sometimes I've forgotten WF open while well away from the computer for a long while. I wasn't exactly playing at the time, yet Steam keeps counting those hours. I think in-mission hours are a better measure of how much one has played the game.

Well... sometimes I've forgotten WF open while well away from the computer for a long while. I wasn't exactly playing at the time, yet Steam keeps counting those hours. I think in-mission hours are a better measure of how much one has played the game.

Fair point, but I think that I have easily done more hours than it says in-game because of my time spent in codex/foundry etc.

But you definitely have a valid point and maybe in-game hours+2/10th of in-game hours or so to compensate for all the other times that weren't counted? :P

Fair point, but I think that I have easily done more hours than it says in-game because of my time spent in codex/foundry etc.

But you definitely have a valid point and maybe in-game hours+2/10th of in-game hours or so to compensate for all the other times that weren't counted? :P

Sure enough, playing isn't made of only in-mission hours, I was thinking about that as well. I agree with your suggestion, I think one can safely assume a certain ratio of in-mission to total hours spent in Inventory, Foundry and the like, 2/10 or 3/10 sounds about right.

We're kinda derailing the thread though, let's go back. OP's 527 hours are still a hell of a lot, but WF is just massive like that.

Nice to meet you too, fellow warrior; may your hunt be epic and fruitful.