Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attractive Shadow Clans In Your Area! [100% Dojo, 99% Clantech, Teamspeak, Insane Warlord]

Tesseract_The_Pariah

Hello Tenno!  Are you tired of being part of a clan that is so boringly sane?

Well, join the Children of the Rising Moon, for some real lunacy! 

We are a talkative, semiactive clan that's looking for more active members to screw around in Warframe with!  Hell, maybe other games too.

Anyways, We have a simple dojo design so you can find your way around, A teamspeak infested with insane people like me, and a great friendly atmosphere, if you can get past the insanity.  No, seriously, look at our Teamspeak.  We're sharing this server, and are currently listed under the divider "Moon $&*#^%s"

I know that got censored but I don't care. 

Anywho, here's the IP.  We prefer english speakers.  ts.artificialanimation.com:7997

Yet again, be prepared for wierd S#&$.

Anyways, come, share in my insanity, and maybe play some warframe too!  Cthulhu Ftaghn! 

I like treebark.

Addition:  Ah, I forgot.  If you wanna join, hop on the ts or leave a comment here.  Most senior members are active during events or updates. 

Edited by Gaminus

A spoon made of cedar wood, the grain very rough to leave marks in the shape of God's face.

great now the spoon is gonna catch on fire...or the scar...or the face...does the face have a scar? wait...was that a squirrel?

They use your socks in a giant pile, the viscera of science and logic splayed out in an elder sign to summon Cthulhu and raise R'lyeh.  Only baguettes will save us then.

I raise you one crumpett and 37 HOLY socks batman!