The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Rank 6 Test Broken

(PSN)Shawnny_561

So I tried to do my mastery rank 6 test and you have to shoot the orbs but on round 3 all of the orbs disappeared and the mission eventually failed. I looked up videos of people doing it this did not happen to them so I know its a bug. I don't think I've ever played a game with as many problems as this game. It really pisses me off and I just wanted to know if anyone else has this problem.

So I tried to do my mastery rank 6 test and you have to shoot the orbs but on round 3 all of the orbs disappeared and the mission eventually failed. I looked up videos of people doing it this did not happen to them so I know its a bug. I don't think I've ever played a game with as many problems as this game. It really &!$$es me off and I just wanted to know if anyone else has this problem.

You have to remember this game is still in beta. There is going to be problems. 

Well, I just did this one a few days ago, and it went fine. That's just bad luck. I know it sucks and it's frustrating, but you just have to wait a day then try again. Bugs happen. Whether in official betas (Warframe) or unofficial betas (Battlefield) or abandoned betas (Thief). Bugs happen. Nobody likes it.

So good luck to you for your next try.

God @(*()$ dammit, I tried the test again and it did the same exact S#&$ at round 3 and screwed me over. Now i have to wait another 24 hours just to take it again and it probably still won't work. I know I'm not the only one because I have seen topics about this same S#&$. I'm pissed because I put money into this game and when it plays like S#&$ everyday and a new problem occurs after every patch it is just ridiculous. I wonder if DE will fix this S#&$ anytime soon or just typically wait till a month so another bullS#&$ update comes out.

Oh would you look at that it failed for the 4th time in a @(*()$ row. F*** you DE, you guys can't do any patches without the ability to avoid major bugs that affect my gameplay especially when i pay for S#&$ in this #*($%%@ game. You this post has just become a place for me to vent....F*** u de

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps a reinstall of the game would help?.?  I know it's a huge chunk of time where you could otherwise be playing, but it very well could work.  It's worth a shot instead of waiting for a patch.  It seems to have helped people with other issues.

I feel ya, and hope this works.  Good luck fellow gamer.