Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Rips Of The Lotus, #1 Tethra's Doom Storm Clan

(PSN)infinite_avalon

RECRUITING IS OPEN!

Greetings Tenno!

Welcome to the official recruiting channel for the RIPS of the Lotus! We are a PS4 Storm clan and can always be found at or near the top of the Storm leaderboards. The clan has been active since the beginning of the Cicero Crises and we just came in 1st for Tethra's Doom!!!!.

If you would like to join please leave me a message here(this also helps to bump the thread), and of course send me a message in PSN(infinite_avalon). I am on daily so you won't have to wait for long.

I do regular screens for inactive members which keeps us at the top of leaderboards often without even trying. All players are welcome to join regardless of Mastery and/or skill level, however as I said if you go inactive you will likely be replaced.

You will find players of all skill levels in our clan. We have some of the top pros in the game and we also take on brand new players all the time, so there is always somebody to help or people that might need your skillfull assistance as well. If there is any type of event going on we are always more then happy to help you through it for a top score. We had so many members with a high score for Tethra's that we outscored most of the top Mountain clans and even some of the top Moon clans!

Please visit our website @ www.RIPSofthelotus/guildlaunch.com there you will see our clans back story, hear some awesome music, and you will be able to see the contests and prizes that are currently being offered! We have a huge prize pool that is kept stocked by our members with platinum, rare mods, and prime bps for our contest winners!!

I hope to see you killing in the name of the RIPS soon Tenno. Good luck until then!

Edited by (PS4)infinite_avalon

• 2 weeks later...