Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, Dex Here.

BP_Nocturnal

Hey people, Dex here. I've been playing Warframe for about a year now, or at least have owned it - And I figured it was time to make a forums account. It is actually very unusual that I migrate to another forum, but I came from a forum called, "CloudSixteen." I recently left due to many problems I will not name at this time.

I'm really just a simple guy who games on Warframe every now and again - But half of the time, I don't know how to do certain things. Just recently I was taught how trading works. I'm pretty much open to helping people out with getting what they want in-game, even if I know I'll die a ton of times. I'm just in it for the fun of playing, y'know?

If anyone's curious, I run Excalibur, with the Cernos and Wraith Twin Vipers. Currently trying to get a ton of blueprints, so I have some stuff to work on.

Also, if you wish to know why I am such an odd person, and my attitude is odd in some posts, do some digging in CloudSixteen. 

http://forums.cloudsixteen.com/index.php

I am the guy with the Greek name of Αριστοκλης. You'll see that odd behaviour is to be expected there. Not in the newer posts, though. Rather, the older posts.

And no, I'm not trying to advertise CloudSixteen, just trying to have you guys understand why I've the strange 'attitude' on some upcoming posts.