The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Constantly Logged Out

(PSN)Vanguardx37

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to place this but here goes.

I posted in the forums before regarding my "Account could not be updated, progress was not saved" problem, But that's been fixed already and I'm happy for that, but for some reason on u12 I'm constantly being logged out :0 something pops up saying "Failed to connect to server, You will be logged out".

Been happening after the latest ps4 update, before that it was running smoothly, most of the time I'm logged out 3 - 4 times a day.

I'm just hoping it's my connection or something?

[EDIT April 11: Was there a fix I didn't know about? lol seems to have been fixed :0 not logging out lately]

Edited by (PS4)Vanguardx37

Same goes for me. Everything was running smooth prior to u12.4.4 My problem being mostly with trying to fuse mods. I've tried fusing different mods but always come to the same outcome. I have removed all mods from all frames and that hasn't changed matters. I'll begin fusing and everything seems fine but when I am asked to confirm the fusion it hesitates and then logs me out to the title screen. This is game breaking for me. I've invested a lot of time to reach endgame status only to have all progress halted by this simple problem. I've had minor issues with losing progress of a mission but thats not my main concern. I just want to FUSE. I hope DE is investigating this matter. As always I appreciate their hard work into making this one of the best video game experiences I've had, I know DE will sort this out. I just hope It's not too long. 

Yeah, same here. It loggs me out anytime I change mods or try to fuse them, it also will not save any of my prime prints or parts, so far I've lost a boltor prime receiver, and 2 ember prime prints, I will not play anymore ODD's or towers until this is fixed.

I've had this happen repeatedly since the last PS4 update.  In my experience, it can happen after modifying by load out, moving back and forth from the dojo to the main screen, after gameplay...essentially anytime.  And as the other posters have noted it can happen after trading or mission play.  I, too, have lost several prime pieces and other farmed items collected during play after the error occurs.

This topic has been remarked on in several other posts with different variations on the same theme -- progress (from simple player mod changes to collection of items during play) is not being saved when this random inability to connect to the 'server' occurs.

I say again, this is a game that players rely fundamentally upon the saving and updating of PROGRESS in order to play.  I'll add also that my connectivity to the Internet is rock solid and I can confirm that the loss of connection to the server is not a problem as a result of some temporary disruption on my or my ISP's end.

It's happened to me at random times. Modding, about to start a mission. I must be the only one still getting the "Progress was not saved!" message albeit it happens maybe 1 out of every 5 missions verses the almost every time. Hopefully the update will fix it.

I have been experiencing this problem also. Same as everyone else. For me its been after i finish a match. Progress hasn't saved except for 1 time since the update came out. I have been totally frustrated due to all the alerts i have been missing out on. Not to mention all the money we spend on platinum  for a game that we cant play right now. I hope they get the problem fixed soon.

Same here, after every mission I get "Failed to connect, you will be logged out." Been happening for a few days now. Tried many things to sort it out without luck.

Can someone fill us in as to what the problem is from a technical point?? This is getting frustrating.

Resolved, replaced router. Found my old router was getting a bit old and was having TCP/UDP packet corruption happening.

Running Warframe as solid as a rock now.

Edited by (PS4)the_rogue_killer