Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Marshmallow Madness

PhalanX92

Clan info: We currently have three leaders

Phalanx92 (Warlord/Exodia), Sir_McPhail (Crocea Mors), and tjkuhl (Big Daddy).  

~We are mostly a laid back clan with minimal requirements such as being online once in a while and being a nice person.

~A few simple recruiting questions: 1)Do you play regularly? 2)Do you expect to play Warframe for a long time? 3)Do you plan to contribute to the clan with resources and time? 4)Are you ready?

~answers to these questions do not necessarily bar you from getting since we basically want players who will play, simple  as that.

~All research is done, excluding anything new that comes out but we usually get it done quickly.

~As far to my knowledge the majority of our members have obligations outside of gaming so it is understandable if you are not on for a while.

~If you are offline for an excessive amount of time then you will be considered for expulsion, if you tell one of the three leaders you wont be on for a while then all will be good in the world.

Edited by PhalanX92

All recent clan doings that might be useful info for you:

-The rank of tron has been switched with Peep and what was Peep is now T.B.B

-We are looking for members who do stuff for the clan (can but does not have to include a lot of resource contributions or helping out a lot of new players who are members, many many ways to get promoted), I have a special  plan/idea in mind for officers that will be shared once we have at least a bunch

-50 days offline is the limit that you will be considered for expulsion or demotion, unless you have already told one of the officers/leaders

-please include anything i missed in subsequent posts

Marshmallow_Kid1_on_fire.png

This will be about what the clan emblem looks like.  This is just a representation since it is not owned by me or DE. there will be a drawing based on this made that will be formatted to DE's specifications

Edited by PhalanX92

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to do this but to all the members who have been offline for over 20 days will be expelled. we are going to do some recruiting of more active members.  This is not a change to our original policy, just the day this was posted

Edited by PhalanX92