The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Not Even Mad.

RyojinOrion

No U13 today? Fine with me! Two reasons:

1) It gives DE more time to polish the update. Better to delay it until it is ready than to release it superbuggy and unfinished.

2) I can just keep on playing The Elder Scrolls Online. I'm having a blast with ESO, so no U13 update today means I don't have to juggle two games at once. I can just focus on one. :D

The amount of butthurt from people is crazy.

So how is ESO?

Well, as I said, I'm enjoying it. It isn't quite like other games in the series, but it is pretty close while still keeping it an MMO. There are bugs there, yeah, but far less than one would expect from an Elder Scrolls game.

A bit disappointed to find that sneaking is almost completely useless for me, though. Maybe they'll update it so that it doesn't suck in PvE. I've heard it is good in PvP, but I'm not touching that until I finish everything else.

My brother got ESO and asked me to try it out too

It's doing really well for a MMO launch week, compared to many other titles that struggled to keep up at launch

ESO isn't for everyone tho, I'll say that

Im enjoying it so far

My brother got ESO and asked me to try it out too

It's doing really well for a MMO launch week, compared to many other titles that struggled to keep up at launch

ESO isn't for everyone tho, I'll say that

Im enjoying it so far

The true launch week hasn't even started. Right now it is just people who preordered, as you likely already know. I'm curious how it will be when early access is over and the full launch week starts.

The true launch week hasn't even started. Right now it is just people who preordered, as you likely already know. I'm curious how it will be when early access is over and the full launch week starts.

Ah thats right, my bad. I forgot it's still early access still

Ah thats right, my bad. I forgot it's still early access still

I think there's only two days left of the early access, though, so it won't be long before it is open for everyone else who pays the subscription fee. Then I lose my farming spot in Stros M'kai due to the influx of new players.

I would play ESO if it wasn't for the devs triple dipping with the game.

What do you mean?

Edited by RyojinOrion

Yay, another ESO player :D. Surprised more people didn't pre-order, the series is extremely popular. Still disappointed by the hype crash on this side, but ESO makes it more bearable

Yeah, I was surprised there weren't more people, too... But then, people are spread out across the three different areas according to which faction you picked in the beginning, so it is gonna seem a bit emptier than it really is.

I'm usually not one for MMORPGs, but I've always enjoyed the Elder Scrolls series. I'm just lucky that I managed to get someone to preorder it for me. I never would have been able to afford it myself.

Edited by RyojinOrion

No U13 today? Fine with me! Two reasons:

1) It gives DE more time to polish the update. Better to delay it until it is ready than to release it superbuggy and unfinished.

2) I can just keep on playing The Elder Scrolls Online. I'm having a blast with ESO, so no U13 update today means I don't have to juggle two games at once. I can just focus on one. :D

The amount of butthurt from people is crazy.

agreed. DE is doing the right thing by not releasing an incomplete update.

Blizzard is notorious for doing this, not releasing stuff until they are sure its done(pushing it back again and again if need be)

and thats what makes them successful

so props to DE =)

plus it will give me time to get through midterms X.x