Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid Charge Mechanism (Big Gas Cloud/more Damage)

SirAuron

• 2 weeks later...

Some is obvious by looking

Like the Amprex

It stunk at first but i knew once it had forma and crossed that 100% crit build without losing all of it damage itd be amazing

Some of them are secret jewels like the Tysis

Hey there, still think Torid should not get this buff with it's new Ammo pool?

Hey there, still think Torid should not get this buff with it's new Ammo pool?

I didnt say it shouldnt

I said we have to be careful because it can easily become as broken as the ogris

You really should learn to read and comprehend things before poking at things like this

I didnt say it shouldnt

I said we have to be careful because it can easily become as broken as the ogris

You really should learn to read and comprehend things before poking at things like this

You have been trying to deny this Ogris this buff because there are no downsides to it. You want lower damage or slower reload or whatever before it even gets this buff and now I am asking if you still feel that way.

So ther eis no need for reading comprehension, perhaps something with memory since mine is poor.

You have been trying to deny this Ogris this buff because there are no downsides to it. You want lower damage or slower reload or whatever before it even gets this buff and now I am asking if you still feel that way.

So ther eis no need for reading comprehension, perhaps something with memory since mine is poor.

My first 3 posts were strictly  "be careful how its buffed, it may be too much" iirc .

I never said it didnt need a buff

I said its good when you forma it and its a forma dependent weapon because of the utilities it gets

You can have higher spread and better attack speed if you forma for it

Now that the Ammo is lowered it needs something to keep pace, but still not to overdo it the same way the Ogris and Penta were

If you cant understand this ill TL;DR it in the most basic way i know possible

My first 3 posts were strictly  "be careful how its buffed, it may be too much" iirc .

I said its good when you forma it and its a forma dependent weapon because of the utilities it gets

Now that the Ammo is lowered it needs something to keep pace, but still not to overdo it the same way the Ogris and Penta were

No, I said this buff, not a buff. I'm am talking about the huge cloud when charging. that buff you don't want for it w/o some drawback. Of course you want a buff which is why the guy asked you what buff you think it needs.

You don't seem to understand...

Edited by JacobLittle

despite you are saying that how good your torid is... how op it will with just a single little buff... that thing is worthless now. the grenade impact deals more damage than the clouds and the ammo pool will be reduced soon*but it won't be a problem at all i guess* anyway would you mind showing me a video of your torid? *solo only*

Edited by Tar_Spit_Fire

No, I said this buff, not a buff. I'm am talking about the huge cloud when charging. that buff you don't want for it w/o some drawback. Of course you want a buff which is why the guy asked you what buff you think it needs.

You don't seem to understand...

Its not that i want a drawback

Its that with Speed trigger you can potentially make large spaces entirely untouchable

Youd be easily able to hide somewhere high with Zephyr and cloud T 4 defenses outside of aggro range or with loki and cloud spam more procs safely from th enemies face

Getting ogris tier damages without any effort

I want a buff for Torid

I dont want another broken tier weapon

despite you are saying that how good your torid is... how op it will with just a single little buff... that thing is worthless now. the grenade impact deals more damage than the clouds and the ammo pool will be reduced soon*but it won't be a problem at all i guess* anyway would you mind showing me a video of your torid? *solo only*

I never once said it was OP

Now youre putting words in my mouth

I always say its not bad with forma

Its a forma dependant weapon

I also dont owe anything to you

The Torid nerf is entirely unjustified and it needs a rebalance

Check out the recent Torid threads before continuing this ignorance and pettiness

That does seem to be what the Torid is all about, defense, but you are not really thinking about things other than defense as this thing with building up gas clouds does nothing outside defense but waste that precious 20 ammo.

Ever use a choke point?

Imagine that with gas clouds and elec/radiation procs and ogris tier damage